Sign in to follow this  
daim

Player Status Check

Question

Hi all,

Could anyone code this features? same like @itemlist but with @statuscheck we can check all status (agi,str,hp,sp,matk,atk and etc) from player including buff. Is this posibble?

9 answers to this question

should be possible, I think all we would have to do is check or loop through the SC_ statuses, and for stats just output what @stats does

for (i = 0; i < (SC_MAX); i++) {		if (sd->sc.data[i] != NULL) {			sprintf(output, "Status ID - %d", i);			clif->message(fd, output);		}	}

So basically tweak the stats command to also output the different statuses the player has?

I just attached that to the @stats command. I was looking for a way to grab the name of the ID, like enum to string, but not sure of the way to do that in the code.

I just attached that to the @stats command. I was looking for a way to grab the name of the ID, like enum to string, but not sure of the way to do that in the code.

You can't, unless you hardcode the string for each enum.

for (i = 0; i < (SC_MAX); i++) {		if (sd->sc.data[i] != NULL) {			sprintf(output, "Status ID - %d", i);			clif->message(fd, output);		}	}

or maybe we need to make variables for sc name on the code manually? off corse there will be huge line.

yeah I was hoping to find a built in solution, but yeah that may be the direction that needs to be done. Just have to keep an eye out if the numbering changes, then make sure the mapping is correct.