ShankS

Logged with unknown group ID. HELP..

Question

anyone please help me with this. my developer is not able to help me for a week so i dont know what to do to fix this thing

i edited the  the txt inside conf/groups.conf and i made a mistake. then i recompiled, then when i start the server is says

2uj1gqr.jpg

Edited by ShankS

3 answers to this question

Either add this to groups.conf

{	id: 99	name: "Admin"	level: 99	permissions: {		can_trade: true		can_trade_bound: true		can_party: true		all_skill: true		skill_unconditional: true		use_check: true		use_changemaptype: true		all_commands: true		hchsys_admin: true	}}

Or check out your groups.conf for ID of Admin group, and edit your admin account's login SQL table, `group_id` column, with that ID you found.

Or edit your groups.conf for Admin group to have ID of 99. Either of this will work.

Edited by Garr

anyone please help me with this. my developer is not able to help me for a week so i dont know what to do to fix this thing

i edited the  the txt inside conf/groups.conf and i made a mistake. then i recompiled, then when i start the server is says

2uj1gqr.jpg

Either your groups.conf dont have id 99 entry, or maybe theres some typo error, making mapserver not to reas groups.conf (at the start of mapserver, it should display which line is error, if this is he case)