Sign in to follow this  
Blinzer

i have a bug to report?

Question

i have heavily modified the skill_castdb, making use of the cooldown section of the castdb rather than the delay one

so to quickly recap, delay sets all of your skills on cooldown and cooldown sets only the specific skill on cooldown

pre-re rag basically only has delays(with the exception of guild skills)

when dealing with multiple spells that have cooldowns but no delay(in this case, SG --> LoV --> cold bolt --> spam the shit out of cold bolt) the cooldown of cold bolt for some odd reason can be bypassed even though it shows the cooldown ticking on my hotbar, and can be chained infinitely as long as you spam fast enough(or more specifically, chain at the correct moment).

this has reoccurred to me when casting holy light(autocast npc_changeundead) --> magnus --> heal --> spam heal

this is a big problem because i really can't be having cooldowns be bypassed for no apparent reason

both situations happened when an AoE spell was present and hitting at least 1 target, so maybe the proc hit of an AoE spell is making some kind of opening?

any thoughts on why this could occur? i don't think it's coming up as any kind of error in the server console

Edited by Blinzer

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet