Yume

Connection Issue

Question

I made a server and my wife and I can connect. However we sent the client to two friends and when they try to log in it just says disconnected from server.... Not sure whats going on... we did port foreword.

7 answers to this question

I made a server and my wife and I can connect. However we sent the client to two friends and when they try to log in it just says disconnected from server.... Not sure whats going on... we did port foreword.

Maybe you are using the incorrect IP address to make it online. You can check out this link if you are using the same ip http://www.whatismyip.com/

Edited by Tortoise

Yea I am using the correct ip. I think its a SQL issue but I'm not sure whats wrong. This is what they are getting when they try to login.

post-8499-0-89177100-1423282843_thumb.jpg

The ports are good. I have a dedicated host. They can create their account and when they sign and try to go to the char server it automatically disconnects them from the char server.

Seems like a conf error to me, I get that happen when I try to connect to my test server from outside, but my IP has changed and due to dns resolving my test server is still using previous IP >.<

Pretty sure it's not a conf error.... All the ip's are correct.... the packet is correct... the id and passwords are correct... Pretty sure its and SQL issue I'm just not seeing...