Sign in to follow this  
Grampa

Attack and Magic attack not giving proper stats

Question

Hello everyone good evening as stated above , I'm having difficulty fixing the attack and magic attack on my stats because based on rms stat calculator http://ratemyserver.net/stat_sim.php?jid=4013&max_aspd=190&maxhp_cap=0&go=Go having these following:

• max blvl 255 and jlvl 120
  • 255 max str

you could have 880 attack, but on my server it only gives 300+ something attack so the outcome is very low damage of physical attack and magic (when it comes to max int). I'm using renewal and its a high rate server and I'm using rathena as my emulator. thank you for those who will help :D

Edited by Grampa

3 answers to this question

Hello everyone good evening as stated above , I'm having difficulty fixing the attack and magic attack on my status because based on rms stat calculator http://ratemyserver.net/stat_sim.php?jid=4013&max_aspd=190&maxhp_cap=0&go=Go having these following:

• max blvl 255 and jlvl 120
  • 255 max str

you could have 880 attack, but on my server it only gives 300+ something attack so the outcome is very low damage of physical attack and magic (when it comes to max int). I'm using renewal and its a high rate server and I'm using rathena as my emulator. thank you for those who will help :D

Is that Ragnarok Calculator base on Renewal? 

I have tried to search for renewal stat calculator but there is no available calculator on the internet that has base lvl 255 and can edit the str to 255, I find rms calculator the best one so far. 

if my calculation in my server is right base on renewal, do you think its quite very low? because I tried to check the damage of thanatos card on me having full 255 vit and +10 equipment that gives me large amount of def but the damage is low with 4k to 5k damage.

Thanks karazu for replaying :D