frankiexrussian

help with these scripts if u can. freebies and rules

Question

Hello guys. im not trying to be a bother but can someone give me a few scripts i need if possible Thanks so much in Advanced !!

#1 Freebies npc that gives 4 items "u can put any as default and ill change them later"

and he says you must read the rules first before you can claim your package

and after u read the rules npc he will give you your package

and he also says like hello "Charecters name" and like welcome to blah RO or whatever.

#2 a rules npc that brings up a picture image of the rules if possible just basic rules of any server

and if i can change the picture If thats too hard to do just make him say the rules in normal conversation and ask to aggree to tearms at the end

#3 a npc to ask you to warp to main town after leaving novice starter area to go to prontera and ask the player if hes sure he wants to go and cannot return to this map

and please can you have all the npc's name in the chat window to have a diffrent color such as blue like this color

2 answers to this question

Hello try this  :D 

// ---------------------------------------// - Scripted by Legend -// - Custom Freebie NPC -// - Freebies are by account -// ---------------------------------------new_1-1,51,111,4	script	Freebie NPC	100,{set @npc$,"[^0000FFFreebie NPC^000000]";// -------- freebie configuration --------set .item1,512;set .item2,602;set .item3,601;set .item4,514;// ---------------------------------------goto Main_npc;	Main_npc:		if (#freebies == 0) {			mes @npc$;			mes "Welcome!";			mes "I will give you freebies but first you need to read the server rules.";			next;			menu "^0000FFServer Rules^000000",menu_one,"End Conversation",end_conv;				end_conv:					close;									menu_one:					mes @npc$;					mes "Server Rules";					mes "1) Respect the game masters.";					mes "2) Using third party programs are strictly prohibited.";					mes "3) Hacking is a major offense and will lead to a permanent restriction of your account.";					mes "4) Advertising other server is prohibited.";					next;					mes @npc$;					mes "Do you agree with the terms and conditions?";					next;					menu "^0000FFI agree^000000",menu_two;												menu_two:							mes @npc$;							mes "Welcome ^0000FF"+strcharinfo(0)+"^000000 to HerculesRO!";							mes "Do you want me to warp you to the main town? You can no longer go back here once i teleported you there.";							getitem .item1,1;							getitem .item2,1;							getitem .item3,1;							getitem .item4,1;							set #freebies,1;							next;							menu "^0000FFWarp me^000000",menu_three,"Nevermind",menu_four;															menu_four:									close;																	menu_three:									warp "prontera",155,185;									end;		}		else {			mes @npc$;			mes "Sorry but you already have your freebies. Do you want me to warp you to the main town?";			next;			menu "^0000FFYes^000000",menu_five,"No",menu_six;							menu_six:					close;									menu_five:					warp "prontera",155,185;					end;		}}
Edited by Legend

Hello try this :D

// ---------------------------------------// - Scripted by Legend -// - Custom Freebie NPC -// - Freebies are by account -// ---------------------------------------new_1-1,51,111,4	script	Freebie NPC	100,{set @npc$,"[^0000FFFreebie NPC^000000]";// -------- freebie configuration --------set .item1,512;set .item2,602;set .item3,601;set .item4,514;// ---------------------------------------goto Main_npc;	Main_npc:		if (#freebies == 0) {			mes @npc$;			mes "Welcome!";			mes "I will give you freebies but first you need to read the server rules.";			next;			menu "^0000FFServer Rules^000000",menu_one,"End Conversation",end_conv;				end_conv:					close;									menu_one:					mes @npc$;					mes "Server Rules";					mes "1) Respect the game masters.";					mes "2) Using third party programs are strictly prohibited.";					mes "3) Hacking is a major offense and will lead to a permanent restriction of your account.";					mes "4) Advertising other server is prohibited.";					next;					mes @npc$;					mes "Do you agree with the terms and conditions?";					next;					menu "^0000FFI agree^000000",menu_two;												menu_two:							mes @npc$;							mes "Welcome ^0000FF"+strcharinfo(0)+"^000000 to HerculesRO!";							mes "Do you want me to warp you to the main town? You can no longer go back here once i teleported you there.";							getitem .item1,1;							getitem .item2,1;							getitem .item3,1;							getitem .item4,1;							set #freebies,1;							next;							menu "^0000FFWarp me^000000",menu_three,"Nevermind",menu_four;															menu_four:									close;																	menu_three:									warp "prontera",155,185;									end;		}		else {			mes @npc$;			mes "Sorry but you already have your freebies. Do you want me to warp you to the main town?";			next;			menu "^0000FFYes^000000",menu_five,"No",menu_six;							menu_six:					close;									menu_five:					warp "prontera",155,185;					end;		}}
goto,set and menu commands are depreciated, better use direct assignment for set, switch for menu and callsub for goto.