Kusoo

Why Endless Tower MVP's doesn't count as MVP ?

Question

Well, I have two scripts, one of them gives you cash when you kill a mvp/miniboss, the other one is the MvP Ranking.

The thing is, when I go to the Endless tower and kill and kill mvps, doesn't give any cash and it doesn't increase my MvP Ranking

Any ideas?

Regards

4 answers to this question

Because endless tower NPC are not spawn based, its attached to an specific NPC event(NPC::OnMyMobDead) (and thus don't call OnNPCKillEvent)

mind posting the script that triggers when a mvp dies and give points?

Sure mate

-	script	cashcash	-1,{OnNPCKillEvent:    if( killedrid && ( getmonsterinfo(killedrid, 21) & 0x0020 ) && ( killedrid <= 3000 ) ) {        if( getmonsterinfo(killedrid, 22) )            .@R = rand( 250, 500 );//-- MVP        else            .@R = rand( 40, 60 );//-- MINIBOSS        #CASHPOINTS = #CASHPOINTS + .@R;        dispbottom "Has ganado: "+ .@R +" cashpoints - Ahora tienes: "+ #CASHPOINTS +"."; }    end;}

Because endless tower NPC are not spawn based, its attached to an specific NPC event(NPC::OnMyMobDead) (and thus don't call OnNPCKillEvent)

So is there something I could do to make it work? So far, I've tried with the "if( killedrid && ( getmonsterinfo(killedrid, 21)" thing under the OnMyDeadMob inside of the endlesstower script, but nope, doesn't work

I'm not completely sure, but I think that these specific labels from Endless Tower doesn't give you the killedrid, so you'll have to change the labels called when MVPs inside it are killed and do your own handling.

Something like:

areamonster .@map$,352,9,362,45,"Baphomet",1039,1,.@label$+"MVP";

and:

OnMyMobDeadMVP:	[ Do your MVP things here ]	.@map$ = instance_mapname("1@tower");	.@mob_dead_num = mobcount(.@map$,instance_npcname("#1F Controller")+"::OnMyMobDead");	if (.@mob_dead_num < 1) {		initnpctimer;		//SetItemPartyInMap in_102floor 1	} else		mapannounce .@map$, "Remaining Monsters on the 1st Level - "+.@mob_dead_num,bc_map,"0x00ff99";	end;

Make sure to check every labels, because there are more than one.