Sign in to follow this  
Aeromesi

Some quick help

Question

So I came across an idea from a other game that is totally able to be created with the Hercules emulator.

I'm basically making a PvP match with a total of 12 players, but 1 out of that 12 is spawned as the 'Chaser' which has to 'Chase' and kill the 11 players, but the Chaser has temporarily improved thats (I'm going to go with +50 to every stat category if you are selected as Chaser) there would be 12 rounds, and whoever accumulates the most points wins at the end of the 12 rounds.

If you kill the Chaser you would get I'd say +10 points and the match restarts as a new player as Chaser, for every person the Chaser kills, they get +1 points. If anyone could make the function of like when all the players spawn, 1 out of the 12 becomes Chaser. If anyone could help me with this idea, I have a section of code done but some parts are lacking in my knowledge I believe. I believe it's setting up the timers etc for everything. Any help is appreciated!

Thank you

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet