Hadeszeus

Mob Avail copy of mob ID

Question

I'm cloning some of the mobs using 3000 ID and UP and add it to mob_avail.txt, everything works fine but I got the following warning message when starting my server.

[Warning]: script_set_constant2: Attempted to overwrite existing constant 'GHOSTRING' (old value=1120, new value=3188).
[Warning]: script_set_constant2: Attempted to overwrite existing constant 'INCUBUS' (old value=1374, new value=3189).
[Warning]: script_set_constant2: Attempted to overwrite existing constant 'SUCCUBUS' (old value=1370, new value=3190).
[Warning]: script_set_constant2: Attempted to overwrite existing constant 'MINI_DEMON' (old value=1292, new value=3191).

Is this okay? or how to ignore this?

3 answers to this question

Try to check if any of these original mobs give you an error; if that happens then you should switch the order in which you've place the mob to copy and the copied mob in the avail file.

I'm cloning some of the mobs using 3000 ID and UP and add it to mob_avail.txt, everything works fine but I got the following warning message when starting my server.

[Warning]: script_set_constant2: Attempted to overwrite existing constant 'GHOSTRING' (old value=1120, new value=3188).
[Warning]: script_set_constant2: Attempted to overwrite existing constant 'INCUBUS' (old value=1374, new value=3189).
[Warning]: script_set_constant2: Attempted to overwrite existing constant 'SUCCUBUS' (old value=1370, new value=3190).
[Warning]: script_set_constant2: Attempted to overwrite existing constant 'MINI_DEMON' (old value=1292, new value=3191).

not ok to ignore, its constants used for scripts(if there's any script, like disguise), you see the 2 mob id's 1120 and 3188, having same name GHOSTRING, just change it. add a _, to avoid any more warnings.

not ok to ignore, its constants used for scripts(if there's any script, like disguise), you see the 2 mob id's 1120 and 3188, having same name GHOSTRING, just change it. add a _, to avoid any more warnings.

thx for your info very helpfull