Hadeszeus

Anyone can shed some light on this

Question

When looting an item let say MVP drops item or cards players in the party can't get the items it says "You cannot loot this item" then after wards someone able to loot it, this is really weird. :D

Some setting on my server.

Announce Item with 0.01% drop rate.

Thank yoU!

2 answers to this question

When looting an item let say MVP drops item or cards players in the party can't get the items it says "You cannot loot this item" then after wards someone able to loot it, this is really weird. :D

Thank yoU!

/me sheds light on the topic.

DONE. he he

Back to topic.

Maybe you have ks protection on, and player using it? (ks=kill steal),

Edit:

Or maybe settings on conf/battle/drops.conf

item_first_get_time, and several other options, they might have higher values, which prevent other users to loot it.

Thank yoU!

/me sheds light on the topic.

DONE. he he

Back to topic.

Maybe you have ks protection on, and player using it? (ks=kill steal),

Edit:

Or maybe settings on conf/battle/drops.conf

item_first_get_time, and several other options, they might have higher values, which prevent other users to loot it.

Hahaha Dast thank you for the reply.

I never touch any setting in drop.conf also KS is disabled.

// How long does it take for an item to disappear from the floor after it is dropped? (in milliseconds)flooritem_lifetime: 60000// Grace time during which only the person who did the most damage to a monster can get the item? (in milliseconds)item_first_get_time: 3000// Grace time during which only the first and second person who did the most damage to a monster can get the item? (in milliseconds)// (Takes effect after item_first_get_time elapses)item_second_get_time: 1000// Grace time during which only the first, second and third person who did the most damage to a monster can get the item? (in milliseconds)// (Takes effect after the item_second_get_time elapses)item_third_get_time: 1000// Grace time to apply to MvP reward items when the Most Valuable Player can't get the prize item and it drops on the ground? (in milliseconds)mvp_item_first_get_time: 10000// Grace time for the first and second MvP so they can get the item? (in milliseconds)// (Takes effect after mvp_item_first_get_time elapses)mvp_item_second_get_time: 10000// Grace time for the first, second and third MvP so they can get the item? (in milliseconds)// (Takes effect after mvp_item_second_get_time elapses)mvp_item_third_get_time: 2000

Maybe you will have the idea on this scenario. It happens in an instance.

1. Party instance of 10 ( Item shared is ON)

2. MVP Card dropped and the MVP PLAYER NAME announce that he got the card since I enable the setting to announce 0.01% drop rate.

3. But according to the PARTY the MVP Player can't get the MVP CARD even the rest of the member. They get an error message "You cannot loot this item"

4. Then afterwards one of the player in the party was able to get the MVP Card straight to his inventory.

Any thoughts? :D

Edited by Hadeszeus