magicman

Old Prontera Field Textures and Files?

Question

Hi guys,

I recently downloaded the Old Prontera 1.1 Pack from the download section and applied it immediately.

Everything is fine but I noticed that outside of pront (on the pront fields) the textures are still new prontera.

Does someone have the old prontera textures and .gat files and can provide them here?

Thanks!

8 answers to this question

Hi guys,

I recently downloaded the Old Prontera 1.1 Pack from the download section and applied it immediately.

Everything is fine but I noticed that outside of pront (on the pront fields) the textures are still new prontera.

Does someone have the old prontera textures and .gat files and can provide them here?

Thanks!

You need to find old maps of those fields too.

Hi guys,

Thanks!

Yeah I know but I can't find them. Do you know where I can get them?

Hi guys,

Thanks!

better to download lower version of data.grf or the lower version of kRO and look for the old prontera using grf editor

Hi guys,

Thanks!

better to download lower version of data.grf or the lower version of kRO and look for the old prontera using grf editor

Yeah the problem is: Where do I find a lower version? :)

Hi guys,

Thanks!

Yeah the problem is: Where do I find a lower version? :)

i think i have 2014 kRO Files gonna check it later, but you need to downlaod the old prontera in the downlaod section

Bump. I can't get the outside of prontera back to the old one. Already took the bRO data, extracted it and placed the textures into my GRF.

Still the outside of prontera (in the fields) the walls etc are old prontera...

Can't no one help me? Are you all using new prontera or what???

Hmm, what's wrong with using the new prontera? Anyhow, if you want to use the old maps, you have to find an older version of the kRO files (the link evilpuncker put is probably valid, haven't checked) and copy all related textures and models.

Let's say you want the old prt_in. Go in GRF Editor, find prt_in.rsw, go in "Extract resources", check both prt_in.gnd and prt_in.rsw, then use "Export..." and select your folder. Extract prt_in.gat/.gnd/.rsw as well. Create a new GRF, put all those files you just extracted in it and you're done. Make sure your new GRF/your files are read first of course.

Ex : 

CM2nzFT.png

Edited by Tokeiburu