Litro

Look Override and Continues Check

Question

i have costume system that called "Orb" will be put on costume tab on alt+q but the item didn't have view and i want it to keep the appearance of alt+q general tab, trying some methode but have no result can some one help me ?

The Stories:

1. when Orb is equiping it will check if the player have equip on it, if yes the orb will keep the appearance of equip on general tab of equipment (alt+q)

2. in case the player use "Victorious Coronet" and equiped the Orb his view will be Victorious Coronet but when he change the headgear on general tab his view is still the Victorious Coronet, to solve this i think i will have continues check to keep right view appearance

and here i try using script Euphy's Quest Shop part to make it happen and dang i get stuck to how to make it happen, here my current script, didn't complete it yet, stuck on part after i got the timer runing how i can keep the function run...

-	script	LookOveride2	-1,{	OnEnd:	if (@qe_[6]) {		changelook LOOK_HEAD_BOTTOM, @qe[3];		changelook LOOK_HEAD_TOP, @qe[4];		changelook LOOK_HEAD_MID, @qe[5];	}	deletearray @qe_[0];	addtimer 1000, strnpcinfo(0)+"::OnEnd";	end;}//callfunc("LookOverride", 1);function	script	LookOverride	{		//setarray .@i_[1],  EQI_HEAD_TOP,  EQI_HEAD_MID,     EQI_HEAD_LOW;	setarray .@k_[1], LOOK_HEAD_TOP, LOOK_HEAD_MID, LOOK_HEAD_BOTTOM;	setarray .@q[1], getequipid(EQI_HEAD_TOP), getequipid(EQI_HEAD_MID), getequipid(EQI_HEAD_LOW);	setarray @qe_[1], getiteminfo(.@q[getarg(0)],5), getiteminfo(.@q[getarg(0)],11);	setarray @qe_[3], getlook(LOOK_HEAD_BOTTOM), getlook(LOOK_HEAD_TOP), getlook(LOOK_HEAD_MID), 1;		changelook .@k_[getarg(0)], @qe_[2];	addtimer 1000, "LookOveride2::OnEnd";	return;}

and the item

{	Id: 26056	AegisName: "Destruction_Orb"	Name: "Destruction Orb"	Type: 5	Buy: 0	Upper: 7	Loc: 1024	Refine: false	Script: <" bonus bAtkRate,3; ">	OnEquipScript: <" callfunc("LookOverride", 1); ">	OnUnequipScript: <" callfunc("LookOverride", 1); ">},

and if someone have better idea.. please help me,

TBH - Litro

5 answers to this question

I think you need a new custom event i.e. OnEquipEvent for equip action triggering then calculate pc  again it will update the normal head gear view

I think you need a new custom event i.e. OnEquipEvent for equip action triggering then calculate pc  again it will update the normal head gear view

unfortunate me then i didn't understand how to do it, can you help me with that :blush:,

TBH

Litro

unfortunate me then i didn't understand how to do it, can you help me with that :blush:,

TBH

Litro

-	script	test456	-1,{OnEquipEvent:	if (@eqpos <= 0) end;	if(@eqpos&(1024|2048|4096)) {		if(@eqpos&1024) {			.@cp = EQI_HEAD_TOP;			.@lp = LOOK_HEAD_TOP;		} else if ( !(@eqpos&1024) && @eqpos&2048) {			.@cp = EQI_HEAD_MID;			.@lp = LOOK_HEAD_MID;		} else if (!(@eqpos&1024) && !(@eqpos&2048) && @eqpos&4096) {			.@cp = EQI_HEAD_LOW;			.@lp = LOOK_HEAD_BOTTOM;		}		.@rlook = getiteminfo(getequipid(.@cp),11);		changelook .@lp, .@rlook;	} else if (@eqpos&(256|512|1)) {		if(@eqpos&256) {			.@cp = EQI_HEAD_TOP;			.@lp = LOOK_HEAD_TOP;		} else if ( !(@eqpos&256) && @eqpos&512) {			.@cp = EQI_HEAD_MID;			.@lp = LOOK_HEAD_MID;		} else if (!(@eqpos&256) && !(@eqpos&512) && @eqpos&1) {			.@cp = EQI_HEAD_LOW;			.@lp = LOOK_HEAD_BOTTOM;		}		.@rlook = getiteminfo(getequipid(.@cp),11);		changelook .@lp, .@rlook;	}	@eqpos = 0;	end;OnUnEquipEvent:	if (@uneqpos <= 0) end;	if (@uneqpos&(256|512|1)) {		if(@uneqpos&256) {			.@cp = EQI_HEAD_TOP;			.@lp = LOOK_HEAD_TOP;		} else if ( !(@uneqpos&256) && @uneqpos&512) {			.@cp = EQI_HEAD_MID;			.@lp = LOOK_HEAD_MID;		} else if (!(@uneqpos&256) && !(@uneqpos&512) && @uneqpos&1) {			.@cp = EQI_HEAD_LOW;			.@lp = LOOK_HEAD_BOTTOM;		}		.@rlook = getiteminfo(getequipid(.@cp),11);		changelook .@lp,.@rlook;	}	@uneqpos = 0;	end;}

test456.patch

Edited by Angelmelody

I will try it, by the way thanks @@Angelmelody...

Forgot to say, the appearance of head gear will dispear when you relogin,coz your headgear appearance will load costume appearance again,so you have to make your non-appearance costume to show normal headgear.

OnEquipScript: <" callfunc("test123", 1024); ">
function	script	test123	{		if(!set(.@pos, getarg(0,0))) return;	if(.@pos&(1024|2048|4096)) {		if(.@pos&1024) {			.@cp = EQI_HEAD_TOP;			.@lp = LOOK_HEAD_TOP;		} else if ( !(.@pos&1024) && .@pos&2048) {			.@cp = EQI_HEAD_MID;			.@lp = LOOK_HEAD_MID;		} else if (!(.@pos&1024) && !(.@pos&2048) && .@pos&4096) {			.@cp = EQI_HEAD_LOW;			.@lp = LOOK_HEAD_BOTTOM;		}		.@rlook = getiteminfo(getequipid(.@cp),11);		changelook .@lp, .@rlook;	}}
Edited by Angelmelody