Sign in to follow this  
Akaneharuka

Are there anyway to import and make this item ?

Question

I have an interesting in this item are there anyway to make it ? :o

P.s I add the texture and the sprite of the item in attach file for the person who want this item :) 

TLRLvO5.jpg

pAg44gp.jpg

when you equip this item you will get Hit +30  Max hp + 1000 Maxsp + 200

and this skill 

Heal   sanctuary potion pitcher highness heal ColuceoHeal 

data.zip

Edited by Akaneharuka

30 answers to this question

{	// =================== Mandatory fields ===============================	Id: 50000	AegisName: "Beginner Item"	Name: "Beginner Item" 	// =================== Optional fields ================================	Type: Item Type               (int, defaults to 3 = etc item)	Buy: Buy Price                (int, defaults to Sell * 2)	Sell: Sell Price              (int, defaults to Buy / 2)	Weight: Item Weight           (int, defaults to 0)	Atk: Attack                   (int, defaults to 0)	Matk: Magical Attack          (int, defaults to 0, ignored in pre-re)	Def: Defense                  (int, defaults to 0)	Range: Attack Range           (int, defaults to 0)	Slots: Slots                  (int, defaults to 0)	Job: Job mask                 (int, defaults to all jobs = 0xFFFFFFFF)	Upper: Upper mask             (int, defaults to any = 0x3f)	Gender: Gender                (int, defaults to both = 2)	Loc: Equip location           (int, required value for equipment)	WeaponLv: Weapon Level        (int, defaults to 0)	EquipLv: Equip required level (int, defaults to 0)	EquipLv: [min, max]           (alternative syntax with min / max level)	Refine: Refineable            (boolean, defaults to true)	View: View ID                 (int, defaults to 0)	BindOnEquip: true/false       (boolean, defaults to false)	ForceSerial: true/false       (boolean, defaults to false)	BuyingStore: true/false       (boolean, defaults to false)	Delay: Delay to use item      (int, defaults to 0)	KeepAfterUse: true/false      (boolean, defaults to false)	Trade: {                      (defaults to no restrictions)		override: GroupID             (int, defaults to 100)		nodrop: true/false            (boolean, defaults to false)		notrade: true/false           (boolean, defaults to false)		partneroverride: true/false   (boolean, defaults to false)		noselltonpc: true/false       (boolean, defaults to false)		nocart: true/false            (boolean, defaults to false)		nostorage: true/false         (boolean, defaults to false)		nogstorage: true/false        (boolean, defaults to false)		nomail: true/false            (boolean, defaults to false)		noauction: true/false         (boolean, defaults to false)	}	Nouse: {                      (defaults to no restrictions)		override: GroupID             (int, defaults to 100)		sitting: true/false           (boolean, defaults to false)	}	Stack: [amount, type]         (int, defaults to 0)	Sprite: SpriteID              (int, defaults to 0){	Script: <"bonus bHit, 30; bonus bMaxHP, 1000; bonus bMaxSP, 200; skill 28, 1; skill 70, 1; skill 231, 1; skill 2051, 1; skill 2043, 1;">	OnEquipScript: <" OnEquip Script (can also be multi-line) ">	OnUnequipScript: <" OnUnequip Script (can also be multi-line) ">}},

It is important to give that item a high enough id so it doesn't collide with normal items. the important part for what you want is this:

Script: <"bonus bHit, 30; bonus bMaxHP, 1000; bonus bMaxSP, 200; skill 28, 1; skill 70, 1; skill 231, 1; skill 2051, 1; skill 2043, 1;">

bonus bHit, x; gives x additional hit.

bonus bMaxHP, x; gives x additional hp.

bonus bMaxSP, 200; gives x additional hp.

skill x, y; gives skill x with level y.

28 is heal, 70 is sanctuay, 231 is potion pitcher, 2051 is highness heal and 2043 is culoceo heal.

Edited by Winterfox

@@Zhao Chow    @@Winterfox  Thank you  for answer my question 

Btw, After I add Item to my data.grf file あand when I enter the game and use GM command to make an item 

The game crash the crash windows said 「can't findXXXXXXXXXX.src files」 

But If I make new character I can enter the game. 

Edited by Akaneharuka

Btw, After I add Item to my data.grf file あand when I enter the game and use GM command to make an item 

Where did you download jRO client? have you ever played that official?

Where did you download jRO client? have you ever played that official?

Yes I load the Jro from official website  here       ragnarokonline.gungho.jp/

yes I use to play that server for around 2 years :/ 

@@Akaneharuka you need to get all the files of the item, texture(collection and item) and sprite ( Drop and Display ) put it in your iteminfo.lub/lua and put the desire ID of the item in lua files ( accname and accessoryid )

Edited by Zhao Chow

@@Akaneharuka you need to get all the files of the item, texture(collection and item) and sprite ( Drop and Display ) put it in your iteminfo.lub/lua and put the desire ID of the item in lua files ( accname and accessoryid )

Thankyou :)   I finished add the item in the game but the item name still show 「 Unknow item 」

lrImyaW.jpg

@@Akaneharuka get the item inventory image in ITEM folder, its located at the texture folder

I got all the texture and sprite file  but I relly don't know how to edit the  iteminfo.lub file > <

@@Akaneharuka

[ITEM_ID_HERE(same as in item_db.conf or item_db2.conf] = {		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Beginner Chat",		unidentifiedResourceName  = "SPRITE_NAME_HERE",		unidentifiedDescriptionName = {			"Unidentified item, can be identified with [Magnifier].",		},		identifiedDisplayName = "Beginner Chat",		identifiedResourceName = "SPRITE_NAME_HERE",		identifiedDescriptionName = {			"DESCRIPTION HERE",			"Class :^777777 Headgear^000000",			"Defense :^777777 0^000000",			"Equipped on :^777777 Lower^000000",			"Weight :^777777 10^000000",			"Applicable Job :^777777 Every Job^000000",		},		slotCount = 0,		ClassNum = based_on_accessoryid.lub_oraccessoryid.lua	},
Edited by Zhao Chow

Thank you :)   I went to edit  iteminfo.lub

[20307] = {		unidentifiedDisplayName = "[衣装] ビギナー帽",		unidentifiedResourceName  = "ºñ±â³Ê¸¶Å©",		unidentifiedDescriptionName = {			"Unidentified item, can be identified with [Magnifier].",		},		identifiedDisplayName = "冒険者のブローチ",		identifiedResourceName = "ºñ±â³Ê¸¶Å©",		identifiedDescriptionName = {			"冒険を始めてまもない冒険者に贈られる衣装用の帽子。",			"Class: ^777777Costume^000000",			"Defense :^777777 0^000000",                        "Location: ^777777Upper^000000",                        "Weight: ^7777770^000000",                        "Required Level: ^7777771^000000",			"Jobs: ^777777All^000000"		},		slotCount = 0,		ClassNum = 1348	},

Btw when I go to item_db2.conf   I don't know which type's number should I put in   :(   because the item is the title not the hat  

/*{	Id: 20307	AegisName: "[衣装] ビギナー帽"	Name: "[衣装] ビギナー帽"	Type: 3	Buy: 0},*/
Edited by Akaneharuka

@@Akaneharuka you can rename the item sprite and texture from korean in whatever you want to name it, but you can do it like this

{	Id: 20307	AegisName: "ITEM_NAME"	Name: "ITEM NAME"	Type: 5	Buy: 20	Weight: 100	Job: 0xFFFFFFFF	Loc: 1	Refine: false	View: 56	Script: <" ">},

@@Zhao Chow   Thank you Btw, How can edit the accessoryid.lua  and accname.lua  ? :(

Because the item name is ºñ±â³Ê¸¶Å©   and this title is the accessory item ? 

Should I edit  accessoryid.lua like this ?  

ACCESSORY_ºñ±â³Ê¸¶Å© = 20307

Edited by Akaneharuka

@@Akaneharuka

accessoryid = is the sprite view ID

accname = sprite name ( ºñ±â³Ê¸¶Å© )

ACCESSORY_Beginner_Chat = 2500,

[ACCESSORY_IDs.ACCESSORY_Beginner_Chat] = "_ ºñ±â³Ê¸¶Å©",

ACCESSORY_ºñ±â³Ê¸¶Å© = 20307  wrong

item_db2.conf

{	Id: 20307	AegisName: "Beginner_Chat"	Name: "Beginner Chat"	Type: 5	Buy: 20	Weight: 100	Job: 0xFFFFFFFF	Loc: 1	Refine: false	View: 2500	Script: <" ">},

iteminfo

[20307] = {		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Beginner Chat",		unidentifiedResourceName  = "ºñ±â³Ê¸¶Å©",		unidentifiedDescriptionName = {			"Unidentified item, can be identified with [Magnifier].",		},		identifiedDisplayName = "Beginner Chat",		identifiedResourceName = "ºñ±â³Ê¸¶Å©",		identifiedDescriptionName = {			"DESCRIPTION HERE",			"Class :^777777 Headgear^000000",			"Defense :^777777 0^000000",			"Equipped on :^777777 Lower^000000",			"Weight :^777777 10^000000",			"Applicable Job :^777777 Every Job^000000",		},		slotCount = 0,		ClassNum = 2500	},

@@Zhao Chow @@Akaneharuka

[衣装] ビギナー帽 translates to [Costume] Beginner Cap. So i think that would be a bit better:

ACCESSORY_Beginner_Hood = 2500,[ACCESSORY_IDs.ACCESSORY_Beginner_Hood] = "_ ºñ±â³Ê¸¶Å©",
AegisName: "Beginner_Hood"Name: "Beginner Hood"
unidentifiedDisplayName = "Beginner Hood",identifiedDisplayName = "Beginner Hood",
Edited by Winterfox

I try all the method above ,But item still in 「unknown item」  :(  

I will try from the begin again to check if I miss something 

LgqKO1g.jpg

@@Akaneharuka the missing files are
datatextureÀ¯ÀúÀÎÅÍÆäÀ̽ºcollectionºñ±â³Ê¸¶Å©.bmp

datatextureÀ¯ÀúÀÎÅÍÆäÀ̽ºitemºñ±â³Ê¸¶Å©.bmp

for English translation

datatextureÀ¯ÀúÀÎÅÍÆäÀ̽ºcollectionBeginner_Chat.bmp

datatextureÀ¯ÀúÀÎÅÍÆäÀ̽ºitemBeginner_Chat.bmp

in iteminfo.lub/iteminfo.lua must be like this

identifiedResourceName = "Beginner_Chat",

give me all the files of that item and i will make it for you

Edited by Zhao Chow

I have found the problem :(  My client use iteminfo.lub    but I only use iteminfo.lua

Are there any way to convert iteminfo.lub to iteminfo.lua ?

@@Akaneharuka did you put this?

[32000] = {		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Beginner Mark",		unidentifiedResourceName = "Beginner_Mark",		unidentifiedDescriptionName = {			"Unknown Item, can be identified by [Magnifier].",		},		identifiedDisplayName = "Beginner Mark",		identifiedResourceName = "Beginner_Mark",		identifiedDescriptionName = {			"Class: ^777777Custom Item^000000",			"Defense: ^7777770^000000",			"Location: ^777777Lower^000000",			"Weight: ^7777770^000000",			"Jobs: ^777777All Jobs^000000"		},		slotCount = 0,		ClassNum = 1400	},

and do not include the comment lines //PUT THE CODE BELOW IN ITEMINFO.LUB or ITEMINFO.LUA