Hi guys ,
Please Help guys

i am new at Hercules
I M getting few errors
plz here heres screenie 
mj8zts.jpg

Edited by Nash

8 answers to this question

apply logs.sql file, i believe, either that or your inter-server file is not set up right

Thx for the reply Sir ^^

Here is My inter-server 

// Global SQL settings// overriden by local settings when the hostname is defined there// (currently only the login-server reads/obeys these settings)sql.db_hostname: 127.0.0.1sql.db_port: 3306sql.db_username: ragnaroksql.db_password: ragnaroksql.db_database: ragnaroksql.codepage:// MySQL Character SQL serverchar_server_ip: 127.0.0.1char_server_port: 3306char_server_id: ragnarokchar_server_pw: ragnarokchar_server_db: ragnarok// MySQL Map SQL Servermap_server_ip: 127.0.0.1map_server_port: 3306map_server_id: ragnarokmap_server_pw: ragnarokmap_server_db: ragnarok// MySQL Log SQL Databaselog_db_ip: 127.0.0.1log_db_port: 3306log_db_id: ragnaroklog_db_pw: ragnaroklog_db_db: ragnaroklog_codepage:log_login_db: loginlog
Edited by Nash

Thx for the reply guys
I tried Executing Logs.sql
and this is working
no more Sql Debugs

But i still cant connect to sql server heres SS 
2s60bxx.jpg

Edited by Nash

You DO connect to SQL server (Otherwise the servers wouldnt run)

Your login and char server consoles are telling you whats wrong: Your username/passwords for the servers accounts aren't setup properly.

You need to modify the default entry @ login table (account_id 1) with a username/password.

your login/char servers are trying to connect with username ragnarok and password ragnarok, so change the username/password for account_id 1 in your login table to ragnarok and ragnarok respectively