Sign in to follow this  
Nash

eamod in Hercules?

Question

11 answers to this question

I never used eAmod, so not entirely sure how it works or what it needs to work. 

But scripting wise Hercules doesnt have any major changes (other than perhaps the battlegrounds/instance rewriting which didnt do major changes on scripting either. 

If it requires source mods to be implemented, you -might- need to do some porting (Which shouldnt be anything major if you have some source code knowledge)

Guest Axiom

eAmod does have a lot of source edits, if I recall correctly. While some features in there are nice (and some I'd even like the faction system ported to Hercules *wink* *wink*), as Xgear's said, without knowledge of editing source code, it won't work.

Meanwhile, most of eAmod scripts don't work in Hercules because of some strange policy they have to obfuscate original script commands they took from eA by changing their names and re-releasing them with little to no changes.

Anyways, chances are that even if you can adapt original script commands back to their original state, keeping their benefits, they wouldn't work if you don't adapt them to Hercules too.

eAmod does have a lot of source edits, if I recall correctly. While some features in there are nice (and some I'd even like the faction system ported to Hercules *wink* *wink*), as Xgear's said, without knowledge of editing source code, it won't work.

Heh, you can always create that as a Plugin :P

Guest Axiom

Heh, you can always create that as a Plugin :P

Not really within my abilities, but given a reference of the source edit I could give it a stab.

the scripts could work, but you'd have to rework the whole functions to what they changed for instance their I know someone made it work without eamod. :P it just takes a lot of time and effort but if you really want it you can find a way.

Guys i need @joinbg and Tribe Function of eA mod

It uses bindatcmd and a script command. no idea about tribe function.

Source: google.

Edited by quesoph