Sign in to follow this  
bWolfie

Mouse Cursor appears when not hovered over character

Question

Hello,

Background

To explain the bug is quite tricky, and to reproduce can be hard. Our server has some really old SRC code, dating back to as old as 2006.

The Bug

It happens mostly during War of Emperium, when lots of people are on the same map.

Sometimes your mouse will suddenly have a sword icon and it will act as if you are hovered over that character, even though your mouse is elsewhere.

The following image is a good example:
hFnL0Po.jpg

We are desperate to fix this issue, but have no idea where to start, It is a major concern to us and we would be in debt to the person who can help start our search.

Thank you very much.

3 answers to this question

"Big Fat Kid"
"Fat Ass [Hump it!]

Oh gosh!  :heh:  LOL

What client are you using? Have you tried recent clients? I'd think that would be a client problem? Correct me if I'm wrong.

"Big Fat Kid"

"Fat Ass [Hump it!]

Oh gosh!  :heh:  LOL

What client are you using? Have you tried recent clients? I'd think that would be a client problem? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes you would think it is a client issue, but it happens with all clients. And it even happened on the server way back in 2008.

I think even I experience what you're talking about. Maybe an RO problem with the client? I don't see how that's made in the emulators source (we need dastgir or 4144 or someone like that xD)