anacondaq

Ragnarok Offline Newbie Pack 2022 | Make your RO server in less then 5 minutes

Hi there.

I hope you're doing well, do I have to turn off my internet before playing it? I can't see to figure out on how to play it while I'm connected to the net.
is there a way to block the application on using the internet? i'm using avast as my anti virus.

image.thumb.png.9d06dc4107a7e6a7628da4a6f7fb4f26.png

Edited by Subliminal

I want to play in Korean, but how do I play games without English translation? Copy the data folder and exe from  02_client to my RO client but not running

On 6/1/2020 at 11:13 AM, fuka said:

I want to play in Korean, but how do I play games without English translation? Copy the data folder and exe from  02_client to my RO client but not running

YOuwant korean langauge UI and everything?

8 hours ago, Chatterboy said:

YOuwant korean langauge UI and everything?

Right. I want the original korean version with nothing translated into Eng. Especially npc script

I thought it simply by not applying an Eng translation patch in the process, but it doesn't work..

Edited by fuka

5 hours ago, fuka said:

Right. I want the original korean version with nothing translated into Eng. Especially npc script

I thought it simply by not applying an Eng translation patch in the process, but it doesn't work..

In UI you can extract it from KRO but the script all here is translated in English because for the general benefits of RO enthusiasts want to make their own server. On your part you can translate all message of NPC's but not the codes because no other language understand the program except English codes, like here in Saudi Arabia you can see Arabic font but in the core program English ^_^

Your choice is if you want pure Korean NPC messages to get a person with you to translate all of it one by one.

Hello. I wanted to say thanks for making this. Everything worked without a problem.

I also find out that the clone made from the @slaveclone command doesn't follow your character and only teleport to your character if it's far enough. Is it intentional or a bug?

Sir, I have expriencing issue. my game where totally FREEZE when I playing within 30mins. I can't even walk, talk and etc. and also I got FREEZE when I selling item to npc or using others @commands. can you please help me how to resolve that issue.

Edited by bokiboki

Hello i downloaded all and it all should be working fine, But once i try to open the client side it show a pop-up message. And i dont know how to fix it because its the clean kro that i downloaded. And the error is about Gepard Shield License or something like that. 

Gepard::STV Code: 1

License file was configured for Another EXE version!.

I hope you can help me with this. thanks..

Hi! I've been working with Hercules emulator for like 5 days now, and I must say. I love the scripting. It's very easy to understand. Comments are where they are, you just have to read the scripts thoroughly. I've been editing scripts these past days, getting less sleep and eating less because I easily got addicted to playing and programming at the same time. 

Problem Section

There is this weird behavior when players do a basic attack. I've observed this with my Hercules emulator and other servers that use Hercules emulator. When a PLAYER ATTACKS or SWITCHES TARGET to another ENEMY after the player KILLS ITS LAST TARGET, there is a 2 SECOND DELAY BEFORE THE PLAYER STARTS ATTACKING AGAIN. 

I've been reading thoroughly the conf/maps/battle scripts, plus I've read the src/map/battle.c file at line 6187 'damage_lv battle_weapon_attack' doesn't seem to affect the behavior. I can't find the reason why there is an exact 1 second delay before you attack a new target after killing your previous target.

I'm not entirely sure if it's a client, emulator, or server error. 

I hope someone can figure this out or at least point me to the right direction. That's all! Thank you and stay home and safe guys! 

1592473699059_ezgif.com-optimize.gif

Edited by Moncster Ragnarok Online
added more info

On 5/21/2020 at 11:04 PM, squire14 said:

need help with healer. i got stone cursed. i want all buffs and food buffs with it but got stoned

open npc/custom/ folder, and try to use search over hercules community, you will find tons of examples (dozens) and ready to use scripts made by someone. also doc/script_commands.txt 

On 5/22/2020 at 12:36 PM, Brynhildr said:

My server is not at the lasted patch, the max level of characters is 160/50 and some dungeons are not included. How can I figure it out 

you can't. This is max what offer emulator. 

On 5/22/2020 at 2:32 PM, Subliminal said:

Hi there.

I hope you're doing well, I'm trying to connect to the server but it seems it can detect that I'm only, thus my it won't connect me to the game, but when I tried to disconnect my internet and open up the server it went smoothly. what should I do to block the application from using the internet? I'm using AVAST as my anti virus.

interesting. Try to open conf/import folder in the emulator, and replace 0.0.0.0 to your local ip (cmd -> ipconfig). 

On 5/22/2020 at 2:47 PM, Subliminal said:

Hi there.

I hope you're doing well, do I have to turn off my internet before playing it? I can't see to figure out on how to play it while I'm connected to the net.
is there a way to block the application on using the internet? i'm using avast as my anti virus.

image.thumb.png.9d06dc4107a7e6a7628da4a6f7fb4f26.png

On 6/1/2020 at 11:13 AM, fuka said:

in System/ folder you can find korean language. Also, you can use korean on emulator side after recompiling emulator. 

On 6/9/2020 at 10:45 AM, PureFire4258 said:

Hello. I wanted to say thanks for making this. Everything worked without a problem.

I also find out that the clone made from the @slaveclone command doesn't follow your character and only teleport to your character if it's far enough. Is it intentional or a bug?

I don't know. Open github of hercules (herculesws) and check issues. 

On 6/9/2020 at 7:19 PM, bokiboki said:

Sir, I have expriencing issue. my game where totally FREEZE when I playing within 30mins. I can't even walk, talk and etc. and also I got FREEZE when I selling item to npc or using others @commands. can you please help me how to resolve that issue.

repair broken tables. Read reamde.txt 

On 6/13/2020 at 3:56 AM, Ejamestereo said:

Hi Master @anacondaq, Can you please check here if there is something wrong because I can't log-in to the game. Thank you for you usual support

hercules 5.png

hercules 6.png

On 6/16/2020 at 2:51 PM, mccc said:

hi, guys, can anyone help me I can't log in, I followed all the instruction. is there a problem here? help me guys thanks. @anacondaq

RO.png

Not enough info. Files what need to check: sclientinfo.xml (inside data/) folder. And char, map server configs in conf/import/ folder of the emulator. And numbers 0.0.0.0 it's about it. Usually everything works out the box because bound to all interfaces in the system. 

On 6/16/2020 at 8:23 PM, Godlikev2 said:

Hello i downloaded all and it all should be working fine, But once i try to open the client side it show a pop-up message. And i dont know how to fix it because its the clean kro that i downloaded. And the error is about Gepard Shield License or something like that. 

Gepard::STV Code: 1

License file was configured for Another EXE version!.

I hope you can help me with this. thanks..

You have running another game client which run gepard shield, and this game still open. 

On 6/18/2020 at 12:51 PM, Moncster Ragnarok Online said:

Hi! I've been working with Hercules emulator for like 5 days now, and I must say. I love the scripting. It's very easy to understand. Comments are where they are, you just have to read the scripts thoroughly. I've been editing scripts these past days, getting less sleep and eating less because I easily got addicted to playing and programming at the same time. 

Problem Section

There is this weird behavior when players do a basic attack. I've observed this with my Hercules emulator and other servers that use Hercules emulator. When a PLAYER ATTACKS or SWITCHES TARGET to another ENEMY after the player KILLS ITS LAST TARGET, there is a 2 SECOND DELAY BEFORE THE PLAYER STARTS ATTACKING AGAIN. 

I've been reading thoroughly the conf/maps/battle scripts, plus I've read the src/map/battle.c file at line 6187 'damage_lv battle_weapon_attack' doesn't seem to affect the behavior. I can't find the reason why there is an exact 1 second delay before you attack a new target after killing your previous target.

I'm not entirely sure if it's a client, emulator, or server error. 

I hope someone can figure this out or at least point me to the right direction. That's all! Thank you and stay home and safe guys! 

1592473699059_ezgif.com-optimize.gif

The  question not related to the pack.  Please ask outside the thread and make separate topic (ideally at src side, or db side).

Also, there are many delays, but the thing that i see on the screen not really looks good. Really too long delay. But I can't help with this, because busy with other things. 

On 6/13/2020 at 3:56 AM, Ejamestereo said:

Hi Master @anacondaq, Can you please check here if there is something wrong because I can't log-in to the game. Thank you for you usual support

hercules 5.png

hercules 6.png

What are some steps that I need to check Master @anacondaq for me to able to find solution for this problem? Thanks for the help :D

11 hours ago, Ejamestereo said:

What are some steps that I need to check Master @anacondaq for me to able to find solution for this problem? Thanks for the help :D

Try to check your firewall on it.

22 hours ago, kaiyongkai said:

Hi, can share NEMO patch profile used for PRE-RENEWAL?

no need profile just download it then click the recommended after that select any settings that suit your preferences or setup you want in your server. I did that too.. thats why nothing can download or search those. 

how to make? CLICK HERE GUIDE! I hope it will help you dude.

6 hours ago, Chatterboy said:

no need profile just download it then click the recommended after that select any settings that suit your preferences or setup you want in your server. I did that too.. thats why nothing can download or search those. 

how to make? CLICK HERE GUIDE! I hope it will help you dude.

OMG!  I just need to download the nemo from here: http://nemo.herc.ws/downloads/.. For some reason I got couple of nemo versions but this forum all v2.6 but all fucked up.. thanks a lot!

Edited by kaiyongkai

@Chatterboy ok if I patch the "patched" client provided in this post, The "Custom Window Title" gives error "Failed at step 1".. any idea why is this?.  

I tried patching a fresh one my own (using this: http://nemo.herc.ws/downloads/2018-04-18bRagexeRE/, assuming its the exact same as one provided here). But it can't go through after server selection (after Smooth ServerName, right before character selection). Don't know what really the problem is. 

Edited by kaiyongkai

1 hour ago, kaiyongkai said:

@Chatterboy ok if I patch the "patched" client provided in this post, The "Custom Window Title" gives error "Failed at step 1".. any idea why is this?.  

I tried patching a fresh one my own (using this: http://nemo.herc.ws/downloads/2018-04-18bRagexeRE/, assuming its the exact same as one provided here). But it can't go through after server selection (after Smooth ServerName, right before character selection). Don't know what really the problem is. 

it gives you an error or its just freeze then disconnect? if that so you didn't change the settings in mmo.h in SRC, change it according to your ragexe

23 minutes ago, Chatterboy said:

it gives you an error or its just freeze then disconnect? if that so you didn't change the settings in mmo.h in SRC, change it according to your ragexe

Yeh, just freezes then dc.. I already matched the mmo.h to my ragexe.. I even used 1 from your tutorial `2018-06-20eRagexeRE` : `#define PACKETVER 20180620`.. And `#define ENABLE_PACKETVER_RE` un-commented.. 

4 hours ago, kaiyongkai said:

Yeh, just freezes then dc.. I already matched the mmo.h to my ragexe.. I even used 1 from your tutorial `2018-06-20eRagexeRE` : `#define PACKETVER 20180620`.. And `#define ENABLE_PACKETVER_RE` un-commented.. 

~ What OS did you use to run your server?

~ Did you recompile after modified the mmo.h?

* If you are using Centos 7 - Disable the SELinux.

* If you use to run in windows - check your firewall or AV.

Edited by Chatterboy

Hi!
I noticed a few issues in the commands "@slaveclone" and "@summon":
1. In both of them the spawned creature/clone wont follow the master.
2. In the summon command the duration specified doesn't affect the lifespawn of the creature.

In the forums one person noticed the first one as well but there is actually no GitHub issue for those issues. Is there a parameter I can adjust to quickly fix this? It is something worthy of a GitHub issue?

Thanks a lot!

15 hours ago, Chatterboy said:

~ What OS did you use to run your server?

~ Did you recompile after modified the mmo.h?

* If you are using Centos 7 - Disable the SELinux.

* If you use to run in windows - check your firewall or AV.

Yes recompiled. Weird thing is the client provided here is still working fine even i alrdy changed the packetver.. there should be no issue on the network as i can connect without problem with the client provided here.

-For some reason I have to edit configuration files in 01_emulator\hercules_RENEWAL\conf\map\battle to make it works. If I edit in 01_emulator\hercules_RENEWAL\conf\import It won't take effect.

-Current Version: 19 April 2020 don't have many instances example is Nightmarish Jitterbug , Many Item be only costume example is old camouflage rabbit hood.

Still it's good that I can play Ragnarok Offline with your upload. Believe it or not I google Ragnarok Offline so many times in many years but this is the first working copy for me.

Thank you.

Edit 1 : Add my video how I add some hat in game

Because I wanna add some cute hair in game so I try add some of them (for now just 2 wigs, 1 ball over head)

This video is how I do it :

Edited by Topboy
Edit 1 : Add my video how I add some hat in game