Sign in to follow this  
evilpuncker

add addmonsterdrop and delmonsterdrop scriptcommands

they are already implemented in rAthena, maybe someone could make a pull request here? They are very useful for events :) hope everyone agrees

/* Work In Progress [Lupus] BUILDIN(addmonsterdrop) { int class_,item_id,chance; class_=script_getnum(st,2); item_id=script_getnum(st,3); chance=script_getnum(st,4); if(class_>1000 && item_id>500 && chance>0) { script_pushint(st,1); } else { script_pushint(st,0); } } BUILDIN(delmonsterdrop) { int class_,item_id; class_=script_getnum(st,2); item_id=script_getnum(st,3); if(class_>1000 && item_id>500) { script_pushint(st,1); } else { script_pushint(st,0); } } */ 

I'm from my cellphone but... it seems that code doesn't do anything except just returning 1 or 0 depending on the parameters value.

the code I posted is the current one we got (commented out and marked as WIP) the rAthena one is here

the code I posted is the current one we got (commented out and marked as WIP) the rAthena one is here

According to the script you posted, the drop item is added to empty drop slot, if all 10 drop slots are full, it wont add the dropitem, so accord7ng to me, i dont think its of much use, if it was adding extra(more than 10), then it might be useful.

If I remember well, Haruna was making some upstream merges from rAthena. There's an open issue there on GitHub, but I don't know if the addmonsterdrop and delmonsterdrop rAthena commits were referenced as commits to merge. 

If I remember well, Haruna was making some upstream merges from rAthena. There's an open issue there on GitHub, but I don't know if the addmonsterdrop and delmonsterdrop rAthena commits were referenced as commits to merge. 

I don't think so :(