Valcars

[map] The map I created with Browedit crashes

Question

hi all as the title suggests I don't know why when I insert a map created by 0 the client crashes while if I open an existing map and modify it it doesn't crash ....

do i have to export some particular files? in practice I simply save as .... by chance you have to export something else too?

I hope I made myself understood and sorry for my bad english

4 answers to this question

no in practice the maps are added correctly to the server ... the problem seems to be missing files such as textures or models that I used in browedit ... but I used the models found in data.grf
it may well be that I'm wrong ... and maybe it will be something else .....
however map_cache runs correctly on RA and on Herc I have the same problem ..... so I think it's a browedit problem that doesn't export the files I need for the map .... at least I think ... I'm ignorant in this field: \

Edited by Valcars

oh my god .... thanks ^^ I solved .... in practice in the mapcache editor I inserted the file.gat and not the rsw one ... unfortunately in Brandon's video he didn't say it ..... thanks you have me saved......