Nakano15

Post level 99 promotion system

Back then, I made this script when I was quite into Granado Espada Online. It adds a npc script that kind of implements he promotion ranks of the game, so when the character reaches max level, they can take the promotion ranks, and grind further to make the character stronger.

Due to the time I made this script, some codes and stuff may have changed. Also, I had to take the liberty of translating the script to english, and tried fixing some issues with the code. Bizarrelly, back then I think I predicted that the game would have 5 promotion ranks, so I changed the names of post Master level promotions, to match the ones from GE.

I also took the liberty of trying to readjust and change a few things on the code, to fix some redundancy, unnecessary extra grind, and codes that would never trigger due to the promotion ranks. Also, when the player reaches Grand Master 10, they will get "[MvP]" on their name.

I do recommend reviewing the code and/or tweak the script if you want to try it out on your server, even more since at least on renewal, it has been quite a long time since level 99 was the final level.

I hope this end up being useful.

100_promotion.txt

Edited by Nakano15