Takun

Anyone can help? (If baselvl + condition) item_script

Question

Can anyone help on this item script?

EXP Gain +10%
Drop Rate +10%
	if Base Lv is above 80, HP +200 & SP +80 and EXP Gain & Drop Rate bonus will be removed after reaching Base Lv 80.

Thank you!

5 answers to this question

You didn't say what you are stuck at, so I will assume you are just new to hercules and don't know where to look for docs.

For bonuses conceded by equipment, item bonus docs is the place to go. You can use general script commands, but for character bonuses, item bonus docs is where you will find the commands specific for items.

You can check it here: https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/blob/stable/doc/item_bonus.md (it is also in your hercules copy, at doc/item_bonus.md)

59 minutes ago, KirieZ said:

You didn't say what you are stuck at, so I will assume you are just new to hercules and don't know where to look for docs.

For bonuses conceded by equipment, item bonus docs is the place to go. You can use general script commands, but for character bonuses, item bonus docs is where you will find the commands specific for items.

You can check it here: https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/blob/stable/doc/item_bonus.md (it is also in your hercules copy, at doc/item_bonus.md)

Hello, i am aware of the item scripts but the question is how to script that description?

<if Base Lv is above 80, HP +200 & SP +80 and EXP Gain & Drop Rate bonus will be removed after reaching Base Lv 80.>

^This one.

Cause i have copied the item script from RMS on this one. https://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=item_db&item_id=2751 but when I tried testing it, it's not working. 

this script seems fine. May you post your entire item db entry? And please, explain what "not working" means for you (e.g. no effect at all, effect not exactly as expected, etc)

Edited by KirieZ

This crazy item will change completely when you level up!

----------------------

Base Lv <= 80:

Exp Gain +10%

Drop Rate +10%

--------------------

Base Lv > 80:

HP+200

SP+80

---------------------

Posted (edited)

Script: <"
        if(BaseLevel<80) {