karazu

I wish someone would give a client like "Brynner" did.

Question

Hello guys, Ive been reading a lot of topics about the 2013 clients, and what client(s) supporting the new class REBELLION but all the topics will just redirect you to other case and blah blah which make us beginner or not so good until 2013 came out in diffing a client confuse, as we know it is already another nature of diffing 2013 the client, that why I wish if someone could give us like what  "Brynner"  did in the 2012 client.

If its ok I will redirect you to the TOPIC that what  I've meant. 

2012-04-10aRagexe_v3 + booking system

http://rathena.org/board/topic/81747-2012-04-10aragexe-v3-booking-system/

Its a complete client without any problem, custom items works fine as in everything is working.

I was planning to Migrate from Rathena to Hercules but I cannot really do it without a good client like what "Brynner" did.

As I said  I WISH.

Edited by karazu

5 answers to this question

Everything you need is here, I see you're working with ossi0110's Full Client Package, Did you manage to download it? It contains 99.99% of what you will need client side It can be re-diffed also as he provided the Diff file and the Program to diff it which will list the last diffs applied so you can have an idea of what was done.

Yes I want to download that one but the Link is not clear. can you help me with the link please?

Wait ill show it to you

Multiple Choices

The document name you requested (/2013-06-05Ragexe_Full_Client.exe) could not be found on this server. However, we found documents with names similar to the one you requested.

Available documents:

Please consider informing the owner of the referring page about the broken link.