jTynne

Is Harmony officially dead..?

Howdy all,

Is Harmony officially dead? I've seen no activity from Sirius beyond his account's auto-logins from the scripts that run and sign into it to perform various tasks daily. I've also not been able to update Hercules in several weeks again because of compatibility issues between the emulator and Harmony's install script. Is anyone still providing their own solutions to the compatibility issues to the public?

Harmony is actually dead, but the new version of InternalGuard (3.0) will be released in few months

Edited by Chiron

Same problem no updates yet from harmonized i just recenty purchase new harmony again and until now no email reply yet from sirus, support is not good, no update anyway more 

I have sended bunch of emails through contact page in march, still no reply, so I just switched from harmony...

Sirius has been virtually non-responsive for over six months now. As far as support and updates go, Harmony is dead; I am unaware of their actual server status but I would assume they still serve their function, should you actually get Harmony working from your end.