Sign in to follow this  
Kichi

New Instance System

its already implemented here in herc.

owh i didn'y noticed sorry

but the db?
db/re/instance_db.txt

// Instance Database//// Structure of Database:// ID,Name,LimitTime,EnterMap,EnterX,EnterY,Map1,Map2,Map3,Map4,Map5,Map6,Map7,Map8//0,Endless Tower,14400,1@tower,50,355,1@tower,2@tower,3@tower,4@tower,5@tower,6@tower1,Sealed Catacomb,7200,1@cata,100,224,1@cata,2@cata2,Orc's Memory,3600,1@orcs,179,15,1@orcs,2@orcs3,Nidhoggur's Nest,14400,1@nyd,32,36,1@nyd,2@nyd4,Mistwood Maze,7200,1@mist,89,29,1@mist5,Culvert,3600,1@pump,63,98,1@pump,2@pump6,Octopus Cave,3600,1@cash,199,99,1@cash7,Bangungot Hospital 2F,3600,1@ma_h,40,157,1@ma_h8,Buwaya Cave,3600,1@ma_c,35,57,1@ma_c9,Bakonawa Lake,7200,1@ma_b,64,51,1@ma_b//10,Wolfchev's Laboratory,14400,1@lhz,45,148,1@lhz11,Old Glast Heim,3600,1@gl_k,150,20,1@gl_k,2@gl_k

i want to create custom instance using that db, or any suggestion for create custom instance in hercules?

I haven't messed with instances yet, but I think all instance parameters from that file are defined inside the script itself, by using these script commands:

*instance_attachmap("<map name>",<instance id>{,<use base name>{,"<new map name>"}});*instance_set_timeout <alive timeout>,<idle timeout>{,<instance id>};

Hope this helps you.

owh i didn'y noticed sorry

but the db?

db/re/instance_db.txt

i want to create custom instance using that db, or any suggestion for create custom instance in hercules?

you don't need the db to create instances (can create right thru the npc)

I know  instance_set_timeout  is better ,but  if rAthena  release  new  instance 

, We need to do annoying  converting works , the original purpose  stand on  being 

compatible with  rAhtnea instance. I don't  disagree to keep instance_set_timeout,

but  we should consider the convterting works  is annoying

we considered adding it while we were reviewing it prior to writing the update and we decided not to add it, we found it highly inconsistent -- many of the values in the fields are selectively used so even if you change for example a map name in the db you still have to change the many occurrences in the script, therefore it just adds up work, and besides that it also enables limitations on the system which would otherwise not exist (e.g. hardcoded number of instances). As for converting, the differences are very few (diff this vs theirs and you'll see there are like ~15 different lines per script), and we'll be the ones doing the updating anyway

and one more

is hercules support instance to map without "@" symbol?

yes since the may 30th update.

Server may now create instances of any maps regardless of client-side edits, e.g. one can clone prontera and call it "mymapname" (as is best described in the *instance_attachmap script command note)