Sign in to follow this  
karazu

@killmonster2 every five hours?

Question

Hello I have a MAP with around 400 monsters, but some of them stuck in some area, I want them to be replenish every 5 hours. is it possible to make a script that in every 5 hours it will do @killmonster2 in a certain map?

20 answers to this question

Try this:

-	script	Map killer	-1,{OnMinute00:	if ((gettime(3)%5)==0)	atcommand "@killmonster2 gef_fild13"; // CHANGE THE MAP NAME	end;}

The command @killmonster2 <map name> is not working..

Instead of using the command @killmonster2 <map name>, use killmonsterall instead.

*killmonsterall "<map name>"{,<type>};This command will kill all monsters on a specified map name, regardless of how they were spawned or what they are without triggering any event label attached to them, unless you specify 1 for type parameter. In this case, mob death labels will be allowed totrigger when there is no player. Any other number for this parameter won't be recognized. 

I think you should put that NPC in a map in order to use that, or call a player, or use killmonsterall...

The Problem is I cannot be online almost of the time just to @killmonster. also If I will put an NPC somebody might abuse it.

Give a try 

-	script	Sample	-1,{	OnMinute00:		if ((gettime(3)%5)==0)			atcommand "@killmonster2";		end;}

Can you make it in a specific MAP only please? 

so I will use this one

atcommand "@killmonsterall gef_fild13";  

??

sorry double post. internet is lagging 

Edited by karazu

so I will use this one

atcommand "@killmonsterall gef_fild13";  

??

sorry double post. internet is lagging 

-	script	Map killer	-1,{OnMinute00:	if ((gettime(3)%5)==0)	killmonsterall "gef_fild13",-1; // CHANGE THE MAP NAME	end;} 

Try -1 or 1 not sure

Main problem that I can remember for killmonsterall is that all the items the monsters drop will be all scattered on the map, the reason why I didn't want to use that. You can solve it by using

cleanmap "<map name>";

after the killmonsterall, but beware this will also clean the items other users have already dropped there.

Main problem that I can remember for killmonsterall is that all the items the monsters drop will be all scattered on the map, the reason why I didn't want to use that. You can solve it by using

cleanmap "<map name>";

after the killmonsterall, but beware this will also clean the items other users have already dropped there.

Yes that is also the reason why I want to use monsterskill2 so that the monster will not drop.

So how to do that in one script?

killmonsterall and clean map?

cleanmap "<map name>";

Im now using the command 'killmonsterall' in my server. But the monster doesn't drop an item. Is this intended? The documentation didn't mention that the command 'killmonsterall' will not make the monsters drop an item.

Last time I tried the monsters used to drop loot, if they don't then the cleanmap isn't needed.

@Karazu: yeah, killmonsterall on that map, then cleanmap on that same map.

just a idea  , dunno  whether it's  working or not

-    script    Map killer    -1,{OnMinute00:    if ((gettime(3)%5)==0){        setmapflag .map$,mf_nomobloot,1;        setmapflag .map$,mf_nomvploot,1;        killmonsterall .map$;        setmapflag .map$,mf_nomobloot,0;        setmapflag .map$,mf_nomvploot,0;    }        end;OnInit:    set .map$,"gef_fild13"; // CHANGE THE MAP NAME    end;}
Edited by Angelmelody

I will try this first

-	script	Map killer	-1,{OnMinute00:	if ((gettime(3)%5)==0)	killmonsterall "gef_fild13",-1; // CHANGE THE MAP NAME	end;}  

and then the 2nd

-    script    Map killer    -1,{OnMinute00:    if ((gettime(3)%5)==0){        setmapflag .map$,mf_nomobloot,1;        setmapflag .map$,mf_nomvploot,1;        killmonsterall .map$;        setmapflag .map$,mf_nomobloot,0;        setmapflag .map$,mf_nomvploot,0;    }        end;OnInit:    set .map$,"gef_fild13"; // CHANGE THE MAP NAME    end;}