Hello,

I'v got a question. Can WeeDiffPAtcher be somehow detected? I'm using only unlimited zoom. I see that, Harmony/game Guard can detect modification like unlimited zoom, but server Ragnarok Europe don't have Harmony/Game Guard (or dose it?). Can they check this somehow else? Or only my screenshot can reveal this modification?

this thread is about NEMO patcher, not weediffs :P you may have success asking in the proper thread

Edited by evilpuncker

2015-05-13aRagexe

some patch not work

1.cancel to login window (Recommended)

2.Disable Swear Filter

3. Disable Packet Encryption (Recommended)

4.Enable 64k Hairstyle

5.Enable Custom Homunculus

6.Enable Custom jobs

7.Enable Custom shields

8.Enable Mail Box For all Langtypes

9.Use Custom Aura Sprites

Edited by hackerjung

2015-05-13aRagexe

some patch not work

1.cancel to login window (Recommended)

2.Disable Swear Filter

3. Disable Packet Encryption (Recommended)

4.Enable 64k Hairstyle

5.Enable Custom Homunculus

6.Enable Custom jobs

7.Enable Custom shields

8.Enable Mail Box For all Langtypes

9.Use Custom Aura Sprites

1, 2, 4 and 9 are already fixed in my local. just waiting for my home internet connection to get fixed to push.

8 is not applicable anymore as i have stated in the patch itself. since the mail system is now replaced with RODex

3, 5, 6 and 7 will take some time to fix (especially 3).

the best thing to do by now is still stick to 2014-10-22b until NEMO and Hercules fully support them :D

I hope this glitch to be fix soon. 
-REMOVE GM SPRITE
-2012-04-10
-Hercules
16kwcph.jpg

Edited by Thaddeus

@@hackerjung cant see any of your pics. as for your question. use the Restore Roulette patch it will work on may 2015 client.

@ that has been there since that patch was made. would require some time to see how that can be fixed.

@@Zhao Chow By default Item name color change only occurs for items with any card/orb compounded to a hidden slot (client side slot count < server side slot count) . Therefore if you dont want color on an item check the slot count is same in server and client.

Edited by Neo

@

how exactly does that occurs? is that a gm character? does that happen with everyone or just gm?

@@hackerjung cant see any of your pics. as for your question. use the Restore Roulette patch it will work on may 2015 client.

@ that has been there since that patch was made. would require some time to see how that can be fixed.

@@Zhao Chow By default Item name color change only occurs for items with any card/orb compounded to a hidden slot (client side slot count < server side slot count) . Therefore if you dont want color on an item check the slot count is same in server and client.

not only for equips but also the item in misc and healing has a different color?

i think something is seriously wrong with the client you have. I am not getting any of the errors you have shown me.

try downloading the client again and use NEMO.

Also Custom Homunculus will still error but the error message is different => Failed in Step1 - endpoint not found.

It looks like some systems were having an issue with Encoding. I have made some fixes to make it independent of that. Check it now

@

how exactly does that occurs? is that a gm character? does that happen with everyone or just gm?

This problem only occurs to gm id. 

but in normal players it is fine.

Remove GM Sprite has been rewritten. Head dislocation is finally gone now.

Finally! Thank you very much :) i'll try it later

@@Zhao Chow the disable manner was fixed some time ago already, are you sure that you are using latest NEMO?

yeah im using the new one and still i get error in disabled swear words, i will download again the nemo, hope it will fixed