Sign in to follow this  
leloush

2012-04-10 or 2012-04-18 which is better for svn rev12535

Question

2012-04-10 or 2012-04-18 client ver. which is better for svn rev12535

both are working. but im not so familiar in client and what is better for this revision..

and if someone have a time.. mind if u can explain what is the difference of the said client vers?  :meow:

thanks in advance. 

5 answers to this question

both are working. but im not so familiar in client and what is better for this revision..

and if someone have a time.. mind if u can explain what is the difference of the said client vers?  :meow:

thanks in advance. 

2012-04-10  still use the old itemfile , like id2numitemtable.tx etc ,  and it got many Hardcoded msg  what have to be diffed or Hexed out .

2012-04-18 use the new Iteminfo.lub format what is easyer to handle and dont got the hardcoded msgs like the 2012-04-10

thanks in advance. 

2012-04-10  still use the old itemfile , like id2numitemtable.tx etc ,  and it got many Hardcoded msg  what have to be diffed or Hexed out .

2012-04-18 use the new Iteminfo.lub format what is easyer to handle and dont got the hardcoded msgs like the 2012-04-10

Thank you for that information it helps alot.

Btw. what about the iteminfo.lub i heard about this and back when im looking for a good data folder for grf i just saw the file iteminfo.lub

but i dont know how to use or how it will works.

since i was born on this business with the common file used by many, the idnum2.txt

so i really dont know how it works. also the cskroption.lub

thanks for the response.

Edited by leloush

thanks in advance. 

Btw. what about the iteminfo.lub i heard about this and back when im looking for a good data folder for grf i just saw the file iteminfo.lub

since i was born on this business with the common file used by many, the idnum2.txt

thanks for the response.

you can find that information here

> Custom Items - iteminfo.lub

you can also use iteminfo.lua if you diff your client "Read lua befor lub"

thanks in advance. 

thanks for the response.

you can find that information here

> Custom Items - iteminfo.lub

you can also use iteminfo.lua if you diff your client "Read lua befor lub"

thank you..

solved.