Sign in to follow this  
Reins

Help with this Stacking Items

Question

Hi,

I would like to help with this stuffs so I say i change the effect of Headgear#1 into GTB Card's effect when worn by the player but the GTB Card of mine is not 100% Nullified only 90% how can i stack it that when the player wearing Headgear#1 when he/she worn GTB Card on the Shield the effect of Nullified Magic will not be 100% over or no Magic Damage at all thanks!

4 answers to this question

yah all i want to say is if i wear that headgear#1 incase the player wear GTB Card, The Card's Effect (GTB) wont merge up into the effect of headgear#1

so let say like this my GTB is "bonus bNoMagicDamage,90;" so it will be undispellable & reduce only magic damage incoming from the user of GTB

then my Headgear#1 is same effect as GTB with "bonus bNoMagicDamage,90;" in that case when the player used headgear#1 + GTB = No magic Damage at all

all i want is to disable GTB's effect when the player worn that Headgear#1

Thank I hope you get me :)

add this to your script

{ isequippedcnt(4128) { bonus bNoMagicDamage,-100; bonus bUseSPrate,-100;}},{},{}

did you check your db script?

4128,Golden_Bug_Card,Golden Thiefbug Card,6,20,,10,,,,,,,,32,,,,,{ bonus bNoMagicDamage,100; bonus bUseSPrate,100; },{},{}

yah all i want to say is if i wear that headgear#1 incase the player wear GTB Card, The Card's Effect (GTB) wont merge up into the effect of headgear#1

so let say like this my GTB is "bonus bNoMagicDamage,90;" so it will be undispellable & reduce only magic damage incoming from the user of GTB

then my Headgear#1 is same effect as GTB with "bonus bNoMagicDamage,90;"
in that case when the player used headgear#1 + GTB = No magic Damage at all

then my Headgear#1 is same effect as GTB with "bonus bNoMagicDamage,90;" in that case when the player used headgear#1 + GTB = No magic Damage at all

add this to your script

{ isequippedcnt(4128) { bonus bNoMagicDamage,-100; bonus bUseSPrate,-100;}},{},{}

I try that thanks =)