Dastgir

script_add_str: Wrong Case,

Question

[Warning]: script_add_str: detected possible use of wrong case in a script. Found 'bradium_golem', probably meant to be 'BRADIUM_GOLEM' (in '╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╝÷↕'). If it is a local (.@) variable, and you're absolutely sure you used the correct case, please disragard this message, otherwise please correct your scripts, as this will become fatal in a near future. 

File name is not shown properly, as you can see in warning message.

Also I have one more error in which filename is shown properly but wrong Variable

[Warning]: script_add_str: detected possible use of wrong case in a script. Found 'Coal', probably meant to be 'coal' (in 'npc/Restock.txt'). If it is a local (.@) variable, and you're absolutely sure you used the correct case, please disragard this message, otherwise please correct your scripts, as this will become fatal in a near future.

But that file does not contain any word/variable like "coal".

Edited by Dastgir Pojee

8 answers to this question

cant reproduce no error on clean server. Actually you can ignore does warnings, and to fix it you only need to edit does word and correct it.

cant reproduce no error on clean server. Actually you can ignore does warnings, and to fix it you only need to edit does word and correct it.

But for editing that word, atleast filename specified in the error should be accurate, I can't search 100's of NPC and check which one contains that word.

like in 1st case: There's no filename given and in 2nd case: filename given is incorrect, that file doesn't contain any word "Coal"

Edited by Dastgir Pojee

[Warning]: script_add_str: detected possible use of wrong case in a script. Found 'bradium_golem', probably meant to be 'BRADIUM_GOLEM' (in '╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╝÷↕'). If it is a local (.@) variable, and you're absolutely sure you used the correct case, please disragard this message, otherwise please correct your scripts, as this will become fatal in a near future. 

I'm guessing that bradium_golem is located at mob_db.txt or mob_db2.txt

[Warning]: script_add_str: detected possible use of wrong case in a script. Found 'Coal', probably meant to be 'coal' (in 'npc/Restock.txt'). If it is a local (.@) variable, and you're absolutely sure you used the correct case, please disragard this message, otherwise please correct your scripts, as this will become fatal in a near future.

and coal is located at item_db.txt or item_db2.txt

Same Errors see my post http://herc.ws/board/topic/4208-ghost-errors/

i even tried using a totally new trunk and it moved the "Monster" error to npc/re/warps/fields/bi_fild.txt

and as we all know there are NO monsters in warp txt files.

Also it is reading auto-traders being online even tho the server was SHUT DOWN over night = completely offline with my computer turned off.

Edited by snowflake1963