Sign in to follow this  
khenma

how can i fix my aura? client Crashing..

Question

client crashed after i make a folder datatextureeffect and putting files i had downloaded from download section. (aura sprites)

when i got lvl 99. and typing /aura it crashes....

7 answers to this question

are  you using custom aura? if you don't know how to use custom aura then dont diff your client "Use Custom Aura Sprites"

Note:

[Data] Use Custom Aura Sprites
This option will make it so your warp portals will not be affected by your aura sprites.
If you enable this feature, you will have to make aurafloat.tga and auraring.bmp and
place them in your '.datatextureeffect' folder.

Enable this to used aurafloat.tga, auraring.bmp and freezing_circle.bmp as aura sprites.
The default aura files are pikapika2.bmp, blue_ring.tga and freezing_circle.bmp.

are  you using custom aura? if you don't know how to use custom aura then dont diff your client "Use Custom Aura Sprites"

Note:

This option will make it so your warp portals will not be affected by your aura sprites.
If you enable this feature, you will have to make aurafloat.tga and auraring.bmp and

Enable this to used aurafloat.tga, auraring.bmp and freezing_circle.bmp as aura sprites.
The default aura files are pikapika2.bmp, blue_ring.tga and freezing_circle.bmp.

yes custom aura...

hmm can you give me guides for this custom auras?

where to find these aurafloat.tga, auraring.bmp and freezing_circle.bmp 

Edited by khenma

I didn't use this diff but I guess I already mention the guide

hmm so diffing this really makes the client crash?

Use Custom Aura crashes client  has been reported as a bug  in this thread

,but Shakto didn't fix it  yet , Don't diff with that option atm, or change to another

diff tool  NEMO - Client Patcher, that bug should be fixed.

Use Custom Aura crashes client  has been reported as a bug  in this thread

,but Shakto didn't fix it  yet , Don't diff with that option atm, or change to another

diff tool  NEMO - Client Patcher, that bug should be fixed.

i use the nemo patcher

hmm y cant find auraring.bmp ?

but i have it in effect folder