Sign in to follow this  
themon

iteminfo.lub from latest kro patcher update

Question

7 answers to this question

no this is not first time to see that I just want to share it here. because some of the item that are included in that iteminfo.lub in not included in the client  side translation iteminfo.lub. maybe they can translate and add it on the client side translation iteminfo.lub next update.

I try to upaste.me or spoiler to post it but its too big that why I uploaded it in mediafire

Edited by themon

@dastgir about msgstringtable.txt

1924 Over 85% Weight#

1925 Any work in progress (NPC dialog, manufacturing ...) quit and try again.# <<< I think this should be on line 1924

because when you try to use skill while talking to an npc or have open dialog box you will get this message "Over 85% Weight"

no this is not first time to see that I just want to share it here. because some of the item that are included in that iteminfo.lub in not included in the client  side translation iteminfo.lub. maybe they can translate and add it on the client side translation iteminfo.lub next update.

I try to upaste.me or spoiler to post it but its too big that why I uploaded it in mediafire

clarify your post many user cant understand what you mean on your post thats why we ask. Its hard to translate all items in iteminfo.lub thats why they did not put all in the clientside area.

@dastgir about msgstringtable.txt

1924 Over 85% Weight#

1925 Any work in progress (NPC dialog, manufacturing ...) quit and try again.# <<< I think this should be on line 1924

because when you try to use skill while talking to an npc or have open dialog box you will get this message "Over 85% Weight"

Totally offtopic , but let me answer this

I have said many times, Blame kRO for swaping of lines, as we are following kRO.

maybe in korea they read backwards like in japan i think. like in the bifrost message the lines are scrambled