Sign in to follow this  
karazu

Black Shiba Inu Hat

Question

The effects are working but it will not transform me to Atroce, what do u think is the mistake?

2959:18756,{ set .@i,3+(3*getequiprefinerycnt(EQI_HEAD_TOP)); autobonus "{ /* Active_Montransform ATROCE, SetDisappearSPAmount COMBIITEM_Shiba_Set 1 5 */ bonus bBaseAtk,30; }",.@i,5000,0,"{ specialeffect2 EF_POTION_BERSERK; }"; autobonus2 "{ /* Active_Montransform ATROCE, SetDisappearSPAmount COMBIITEM_Shiba_Set 1 5 */ bonus bBaseAtk,30; }",.@i,5000,BF_WEAPON,"{ specialeffect2 EF_POTION_BERSERK; }"; } 

3 answers to this question

2959:18756,{ set .@i,3+(3*getequiprefinerycnt(EQI_HEAD_TOP)); autobonus "{ montransform "Atroce",1200000,SC_MTF_RANGEATK; bonus bBaseAtk,30; }",.@i,5000,0,"{ specialeffect2 EF_POTION_BERSERK; }"; autobonus2 "{ montransform "Atroce",1200000,SC_MTF_RANGEATK; bonus bBaseAtk,30; }",.@i,5000,BF_WEAPON,"{ specialeffect2 EF_POTION_BERSERK; }"; } 

you forgot montransform command. Change "SC_MTF_RANGEATK" SC effect to any other what you want "1200000" = 2 min( As I guess), change that for duration of monster transform. Instead of "Atroce" you can use mob id too.

hello, bro thank you for the answer, i will try it later..

off topic: about our 3d mobs i will buy a new laptop 1st that can handle latest 3ds max hehehe... xmas gift for my self wew. any thnaks gonna ypdate u later

2959:18756,{ set .@i,3+(3*getequiprefinerycnt(EQI_HEAD_TOP)); autobonus "{ montransform "Atroce",1200000,SC_MTF_RANGEATK; bonus bBaseAtk,30; }",.@i,5000,0,"{ specialeffect2 EF_POTION_BERSERK; }"; autobonus2 "{ montransform "Atroce",1200000,SC_MTF_RANGEATK; bonus bBaseAtk,30; }",.@i,5000,BF_WEAPON,"{ specialeffect2 EF_POTION_BERSERK; }"; } 

you forgot montransform command. Change "SC_MTF_RANGEATK" SC effect to any other what you want "1200000" = 2 min( As I guess), change that for duration of monster transform. Instead of "Atroce" you can use mob id too.

,SC_MTF_RANGEATK 

is this mean will only work in range attack only?

How to increase the chance btw? I did try but I think I am not lucky enough to activate it..

Edited by karazu