Sign in to follow this  
glemor123

thanatos mapflag problem

Question

i already set to me nowarp.txt that it should not allowed to @warp to go their. but still normal players can still use @warp to go to thanatos

thana_boss	mapflag	nowarptha_scene01	mapflag	nowarptha_t01	mapflag	nowarptha_t02	mapflag	nowarptha_t03	mapflag	nowarptha_t04	mapflag	nowarptha_t05	mapflag	nowarptha_t06	mapflag	nowarptha_t07	mapflag	nowarptha_t08	mapflag	nowarptha_t09	mapflag	nowarptha_t10	mapflag	nowarptha_t11	mapflag	nowarptha_t12	mapflag	nowarp

5 answers to this question

i already set to me nowarp.txt that it should not allowed to @warp to go their. but still normal players can still use @warp to go to thanatos

thana_boss	mapflag	nowarptha_scene01	mapflag	nowarptha_t01	mapflag	nowarptha_t02	mapflag	nowarptha_t03	mapflag	nowarptha_t04	mapflag	nowarptha_t05	mapflag	nowarptha_t06	mapflag	nowarptha_t07	mapflag	nowarptha_t08	mapflag	nowarptha_t09	mapflag	nowarptha_t10	mapflag	nowarptha_t11	mapflag	nowarptha_t12	mapflag	nowarp

Use nowarpto

thana_boss	mapflag	nowarpto

^ because nowarp implements on thanatos tower itself, they can still get in using @warp but they cannot use @warp inside.

Use nowarpto

thana_boss	mapflag	nowarpto

thank you

but guys i don't get it

what is the purpose of adding mapflag inside A script rather than adding it to mapflag folder?

It would be an interesting suggestion. Most mapflags are set, in fact, on their own scripts. But I think it'd better to get rid of most of the mapflags in that folders and put them on their corresponding script if it's related. Same with monsters.

That way you would have base lighthalzen scripts, mapflags and field & biolabs mobs in the same file, or at least same folder. Much better organisation this way and you'd know better where to address.