Yommy

2013-12-23c kRO Client, Merry Christmas <3

i found a bug, when you type a wrong password, it crashes the client (Gravity Error)

Confirmed.

Double confirmed. :(

Triple Confirmed Lol

i found a bug, when you type a wrong password, it crashes the client (Gravity Error)

Confirmed.

Triple Confirmed Lol

LOLOLOL...

Confirmed.

Triple Confirmed Lol

LOLOLOL...

Update your Nemo patcher , is got fixed , there was a bug in the restore login window

Edited by ossi0110

anyone has this problem?

my map server show me this when i try to login and get dc
[Warning]: clif_parse: Received unsupported packet (packet 0x068a (0x022d), 19 bytes received), disconnecting session #7.

Updated Patch keys and Extend boxes patches.

Looks like the new client only uses two unique keys (The first one is reused as the second one :rolleyes: - actually second and third are same but we are using reverse order in hercules from what i see  :lol: ) .

HKLM to HKCU is also broken, just to mention

I didnt see any errors while selecting the patch. did you update NEMO to latest? 

if i apply the patch to the exe, the exe just gives a bling message, but doesnt appear.

if i dont applay the patch, the client starts without problems.

bling bling!! ok ill check that.

I update all svn。and use neo's kro exe file。

There is no error in configrue。 

But still crush in open

I used yommy’s msgstringtable.txt

64 @ Bug Fix (Recommended)88 Allow space in guild name33 Always Call SelectKoreaClientInfo() (Recommended)97 Cancel to Login Window (Recommended)8 Custom Window Title9 Disable 1rag1 type parameters (Recommended)15 Disable HShield (Recommended)14 Disable Hallucination Wavy Screen (Recommended)41 Disable Nagle Algorithm (Recommended)61 Disable Packet Encryption (Recommended)13 Disable Ragexe Filename Check (Recommended)34 Enable /showname (Recommended)68 Enable 64k Hairstyle77 Enable Custom 3D Bones201 Enable Custom Homunculus90 Enable DNS Support (Recommended)75 Enable Flag Emoticons205 Enable Monster tables49 Enable Multiple GRFs (Recommended)19 Enable Title Bar Menu76 Enforce Official Login Background24 Fix Camera Angles (Recommended)102 Fix Tetra Vortex204 Increase Attack Display28 Increase Headgear ViewID32 Increase Zoom Out Max86 Only First Login Background35 Read Data Folder First36 Read msgstringtable.txt (Recommended)37 Read questid2display.txt (Recommended)38 Remove Gravity Ads (Recommended)39 Remove Gravity Logo (Recommended)73 Remove Hourly Announce (Recommended)84 Remove Serial Display (Recommended)40 Restore Login Window (Recommended)50 Skip License Screen44 Translate Client (Recommended)63 Use Official Cloth Palettes48 Use Plain Text Descriptions (Recommended)47 Use Ragnarok Icon

Well i tested running the client with all the recommended diffs + Use ragnarok icon & Skip License Screen . So perhaps one of the others are crashing. Ill check the others listed.

Neo have you fixed the following patch below??

Disable Multiple WindowsEnable Custom JobsEnable Custom Shields

Custom Jobs fix is in progress - i have already added a fixed patch to repo but not tested yet. I have actually updated the lua files needed for that one - with slight variations (need to make a proper guide *notes*).

Custom Shields had bugs?

Disable Multiple Windows - there is an old bug still lurking around (process still remaining after closing client...i havent gotten around to check that yet...busy IRL too wat to do :D)

@Tepoo can you update SVN and check if it still crashes for the HKLM patch

@rosfus just tried out your list of patches client is opening fine for me. Make sure you update SVN - there were some other fixes that happened. Also use the client i uploaded earlier (the cleaned one).

Edited by Neo

Custom Shields had bugs?

Yea i think it does, im currently using NEMO r32 NEMO r37 and this message poping up when i added it

Enable Custom Shields : Failed in step 9.2-a
Edited by Lelouch

Custom Shields had bugs?

Yea i think it does, im currently using NEMO r32 NEMO r37 and this message poping up when i added it

be sure to use the Cleaned Exe from Neo

else a few diffs will Fail in patching

https://www.mediafire.com/?cc4vfdrdd4r15hb

Custom Shields had bugs?

be sure to use the Cleaned Exe from Neo

else a few diffs will Fail in patching

https://www.mediafire.com/?cc4vfdrdd4r15hb

Im already using the client that Neo provided.
http://herc.ws/board/topic/3609-2013-12-23c-kro-client-merry-christmas-3/?p=24183

Edited by Lelouch

@rosfus just tried out your list of patches client is opening fine for me. Make sure you update SVN - there were some other fixes that happened. Also use the client i uploaded earlier (the cleaned one).

seems to work fine now. client is starting now (y)

@Tepoo alright :)

@Lelouch update and try. it was a syntax issue in the patch... irony is I made the syntax *facepalm*

@neo how to use the new Enable Multiple grf embedded patch?

and is it possible to patch client to read a .txt instead of inserting it to the Ragexe client.

example like the bifrost quest message. now the client is reading it from msgstring.txt file not like before you need to hexed it to the ragexe client to translate it.

so you just have to put the things that you need to insert to this .txt file

can you fix enable multiple grf for this client 2013-12-30aRagexe.exe

[cbox]2013-12-30aRagexe

offset="4bb240" to offset="4bb24e"

68 B4 AF 9A 00 B9 74 08 C5 00 E8 41 56 D5 FF[/cbox]

Edited by themon

for the embedded patch specify your data.ini to the patcher. it will hardcode in all the grfs so u don't need the ini file in client area.

hmm haven't checked the new client yet.will try that

and is it possible to patch client to read a .txt instead of inserting it to the Ragexe client.

example like the bifrost quest message. now the client is reading it from msgstring.txt file not like before you need to hexed it to the ragexe client to translate it.

so you just have to put the things that you need to insert to this .txt file

and what did you mean by reading from .txt files.. for which cases? Already Translate Client reads from txt file. Edited by Neo

@neo how do you clean the ragexe client? what tool did you use? can you share to us?

Disable nagle algo.
DNS Support
Multi GRF
Camera Angles FIx not working

Edited by mleo1

anyone has this problem?

my map server show me this when i try to login and get dc

[Warning]: clif_parse: Received unsupported packet (packet 0x068a (0x022d), 19 bytes received), disconnecting session #7.

Fixed

// Whether to enable the official packet obfuscation support (good vs WPE)
// 0: disabled
// 1: optional (not recommended) -- identifies whether it is required
// 2: enabled (recommended)
packet_obfuscation: 1

when i set on 2 will get these error

Edited by oleokoong

@themon i didnt use any specific tools other than HxD hex editor, but i think LordPE can be used to delete the extra data as well (Ai4rei knows more about that).

my way - find last address used by .reloc section (last section loaded into memory) -> delete everything after that.

One more thing i have noticed in both new clients the Extra Data start with PCEI as starting bytes.

@oleokong yes don't use that button - it was meant to link to registration link but gravity has disabled that part.

In case you want to hide the button just use a 1x1 pixel bmp file with pink color (R=255,G=0,B=255) for

btn_request.bmp, btn_request_a.bmp, btn_request_b.bmp inside datatextureÀ¯ÀúÀÎÅÍÆäÀ̽ºlogin_interface folder

when i @go 1 to morroc

the client will give me this error

---------------------------
ReadAnimatedEmitterInfoz
attempt to call a nil value

OK

is that any lua/lub file missing ?

@rosfus: one of the patches seems to be still broken.

some errors doesnt appear and the patcher says everything is fine.

just uncheck the one where your not sure of they are working, and add them one bye one and test at which patch the client crashs.

Rufus

Remove the following diff restore login window, disable 1rag1 type, enable dns support,

Nagle algorithm and read data folder first

And use rocred launcher to run your client

Thanks all, it's work fine when I change cps.dll (use last file in kRO)  :D

It's work fine in all, nm. I think just one missing "Enable Multiple GRFs (Recommended)".  :(