leloush

PK in a specific location x y

Question

i heard about this before..

is it possible to make pk in a same map but in a specific x y coor. lets say 4x4 in the main town ? if someone enter or step by someone he will be in a pk state and will become vulnerable to the attacks by someone also in the same 4x4 coordinate?

thanks in advance

29 answers to this question

The bug has been fixed by myself.

I've also made a blog entry to give a shoutout to people since it's been there for more than 9 years and none of the staff has notice because of the precise lack of bugreports till I stumbled upon it. I apologize for that problem I couldn't expect.

Another fix for this mistake-filled script, try check if it has issues now :P:

prontera,155,204,0	script	killable	-1,5,5,{OnTouch:	if (!@killable) {		@killable = 1; // Variable for keeping track of the status		atcommand "@killable"; // Don't remember if it needed a parameter, I think it doesn't		addtimer 1000, strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnKillable"; // Will check after a second	}	end;OnKillable:	getmapxy(.@map$, .@x, .@y, 0);	if ( (.@map$ != "prontera" || // Outside of the map	  .@x < (155 - 5) || .@x > (155 + 5) || // Out of the area of effect in X side	  .@y < (204 - 5) || .@y > (204 + 5) ) && // Out of the area of effect in Y side	  @killable) { 		@killable = 0;		atcommand "@killable"; // Don't remember if it needed a parameter, I think it doesn't	}	else addtimercount strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnKillable",1000; // Will check again after a second until player goes out of the square	end;}

still the same sir ... I don't know whats problem.. but I think "addtimer or addtimercount" is cause of the problem .. im not sure about this .. 

post-5738-0-92952500-1402172804_thumb.jpg

post-5738-0-06146800-1402172817_thumb.jpg

Why using timer here? May be simpler to use OnUnTouch event? it triggered if player move away from npc area.