Sign in to follow this  
PunkBuster

Castle Drops

Question

My server runs on 100x drop rates, but I want the treasure boxes to drop the God Item Pieces at a drop rate lower than that. Even setting them to 1 will make them drop at 1%, and that's more than I intend. Is there a way to edit certain items to ignore the DROP rates?

3 answers to this question

Quick fix that I can think of: give them by script

Or if your MvP item rates are lower, make the treasure box give 1 MvP exp and put the godlike items drop at the MvP rate.

Sorry for the rushed reply.

I think you can edit it by script. try to add in your script

*addmonsterdrop(<mob id or name>, <item id>, <rate>)This command will temporarily add a drop to an existing monster. If themonster already drops the specified item, its drop rate will be updated to thegiven value.Both the monster and the item must be valid.  Acceptable values for the droprate are in the range [1:10000].Return value will be 1 in case of success (the item was added or its drop ratewas updated), and 0 otherwise (there were no free item drop slots).Example:	// Add Poring Doll (741) to the Poring's (1002) drops, with 1% (100) rate	addmonsterdrop(1002, 741, 100);