Sign in to follow this  
koji42

Error when clicking 3rd job skill window.

Question

I think the problem is regarding the new skills for the 3rd jobs like Dragon Breath water etc.

Now my problem is what are the specific files that triggers this on the client side so that I could include them on my patch list for my players who are not yet updated. Also if you are kind enough to send me a link for those files? Thanks in advance. More power to you guys! :)

4 answers to this question

^ Im pretty sure that does files are included in data.grf or rdata.grf because it is an official files, your player must update their sakray to latest version then it will be fine.

The logic is, we make our own .grf for us to add custom features and translation as well, even if you delete yourData.grf and you login using your server IP, it will work and you can still use that skill without any problem the only problem you will be encounter is the language used :D.

Well I was hoping for the location of all the files in data.grf needed just to counter some "non-updated" issues with my players hahaha. I understand that they really need to update. I was just looking for shortcut to fix that problem hahaha.  Thanks bro for the reply :)

Try to look at your updated data.grf and search for this file data/texture/effect copy all effects and add it to yourData.grf