Sign in to follow this  
Angelmelody

about git update question

Question

Hi~,

I have some custom modifications on my local git folder ,so don't wanna pull all commits

from official herc at a time, I was wondering how can I merge new commit from git-hub

response one by one hash?  I'm using Tortoise-git now ,hope some one can help me

,thanks. :)

Edited by Angelmelody

6 answers to this question

I dont know what you mean, but you can save your modification in stash first befor commiting, then update/Sync your Hercules Git, and then Rightclick->TortoiseGit->StashPop then select your saved modification and your done.

I dont know what you mean, but you can save your modification in stash first befor commiting, then update/Sync your Hercules Git, and then Rightclick->TortoiseGit->StashPop then select your saved modification and your done.

I mean the subsequently update  after merged my modifications and Hercules Git ,becoz I have a lot of translational

modifications  and easily got conflicted when I pull a lot of commits, so I wonder if it's possible to update herc git hash

one by one ?

Edited by Angelmelody

I don't think so, if its possible it may cause you conflict in future. Well Goodluck :)

to avoid conflict in your src mod, why don't you try to convert your mod to plugins? That's why we have plugins here to avoid editing/modification in src.

HPM plugin doesn't support the custom modification with skill formula、 event label、mapflag 、EDP effect、configuration...

I can handle the conflict  within pulling one commit  by manual, but if I pull many commits at a time ,I will be confused. :(

That's why I post the topic to request support , sorry for my bad English

Edited by Angelmelody