mybitch

R> Item Converter from Iteminfo.lua to old .txt formats

Question

7 answers to this question

Extract the attachment to different folder, add itemInfo.lub to that folder, then

If you have lua installed, simply double click SeperateItemInfo.lua

If you don't have lua installed,(I have included lua.exe in zip), so open command prompt, go to the folder where you extracted files and be sure that itemInfo.lub is already there, then type "lua SeperateItemInfo.lua", and done.

The idnumtables are created in folder named "idnum"

If you don't have itemInfo.lub but have itemInfo.lua , then just rename it to .lub.

Attachment: SeperateItemInfo.7z

(The File Works I have tested it, and its made by me)

Thanks.

Extract the attachment to different folder, add itemInfo.lub to that folder, then

If you don't have lua installed,(I have included lua.exe in zip), so open command prompt, go to the folder where you extracted files and be sure that itemInfo.lub is already there, then type "lua SeperateItemInfo.lua", and done.

If you don't have itemInfo.lub but have itemInfo.lua , then just rename it to .lub.

Attachment: attachicon.gifSeperateItemInfo.7z

Thanks.

sir how to use it ? :(

it cant convert idnum2desctable ,resname and playname table to iteminfo ?>?? :( help

Thanks.

it cant convert idnum2desctable ,resname and playname table to iteminfo ?>?? :( help

for now , it converts iteminfo to idnum tables.

Thanks.

for now , it converts iteminfo to idnum tables.

got it sir thankyou very much but i had an error now sir here

http://herc.ws/board/topic/6131-help-rightclick-compare-error/

Hey there,

I would just like to point out that this is possible with GRF Editor ( http://herc.ws/board/files/file/138-grf-editor/ ), but it does require more configuration than the tool Dastgir provided.

Open GRF Editor > Tools > Client database editor

Go in the Settings tab, drag and drop the folder containing your text files (should normally be 'data') in the resources box (TK Path).

You can set your item_db.conf (or item_db.txt) to preserve the view ID of the items when converting.

Finally, you need to load the database, so click on any tab on the left or you can just do Edit > Undo all changes

To convert, use File > Export > Export project to txt files

The same thing applies for txt to lua.