Mystery

Harmony... making a return?

Harmony, Alive? Care or Not?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Harmony, Alive? Care or Not?

• I do care!
    • No, not really!

Eiphes its not about that he is requiered to provide updates.

its about hes announcing updates but nothing happens.

and a fair seller would not sell his software if its not working anymore without community patches.

thats why so many people are pissed.

you should first understand why so many people are angry, and then blame them.

I'm also a client.. I'm not saying that I'm not disappointed he hasn't come through on nearly any of the promises he's made claim over the past year or so. What I'm saying is that he's providing a service online, and considering the sketch nature of running an RO server to begin with, people shouldn't have such high expectations for a more or less anonymous entity online. Yes, it sucks that quite a few programs can bypass Harmony in its current iteration, and it sucks that he's never around to help his clients anymore, but there are (thankfully) people providing support- just no new updates. /me shrugs

Well After thinking a lot about this, I think its better to keep quite, and don't buy any new harmony license(if you wanna complain, then why you are still buying new license of harmony), IF you know that harmony is not updating, better find something else.....

For the existing users, maybe wait or just switch of to other Protectors which are in active development......

maybe wait or just switch of to other Protectors which are in active development......

none by now xD =(

@topic

now news on harmony board?

now news on harmony board?

Nah, nothing. Just logged on and went to the forums, nothing new. Just people making posts.