Mystery

Harmony... making a return?

Harmony, Alive? Care or Not?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Harmony, Alive? Care or Not?

• I do care!
    • No, not really!

@Ossi: i would say drop this shit. this guy took 200$ for this tool and dissapeared after just some years of development. you dont even get a daim for your work where this guy got so much money for.

I decided to support InternalGuard from now on. its still in childhood but the tool have a big potential, im pretty sure with the right help Kaju will create something better then ten harmony.

@Ossi: i would say drop this shit. this guy took 200$ for this tool and dissapeared after just some years of development. you dont even get a daim for your work where this guy got so much money for.

I decided to support InternalGuard from now on. its still in childhood but the tool have a big potential, im pretty sure with the right help Kaju will create something better then ten harmony.

Completely agreed with this. 

maybe he need to buy something and he need more $. that's why he's back from his grave. but once he get what he needs i don't know what will happen next since he always saying that there is a updates or progress. but in reality there is no real updates or progress.

maybe he need to buy something and he need more $. that's why he's back from his grave. but once he get what he needs i don't know what will happen next since he always saying that there is a updates or progress. but in reality there is no real updates or progress.

Completely agree.

And as mentioned "irregardless of support" by him, I dont think he would be able to reply to a question via contact page

Anyways, when money is needed, everyone makes a comeback.

Edited by Dastgir Pojee

so much hate in here :P

In all honesty, when I had my server, I used Harmony and I knew it worked like a charm without any issues (that I faced). I can't say anything about any other program because I don't have a server anymore to test anything on so... my ownership of servers has ended... xD! For now at least... I guess...

any news on this? he really did anything yet? I'm really interested in buying a license

any news on this? he really did anything yet? I'm really interested in buying a license

Still only that 1 post from Feb 26th to March 10th :S

730__26b39d3bb54f5551eb7197b883c8ab4a.jpg

its not like that, if he dont update in time, and no reply for a year, what does that mean?

its ok even if he reply in 2-3days, but still he only made 1 reply, and no update till now....

730__26b39d3bb54f5551eb7197b883c8ab4a.jpg

its not like that, if he dont update in time, and no reply for a year, what does that mean?

its ok even if he reply in 2-3days, but still he only made 1 reply, and no update till now....

It's his decision. He's not required to provide updates; That's just something consumers come to expect. Seeing as he was dealing with IRL priorities/obligations, I understand where he's coming from. Yes, it's sucked not having updates and having to rely on the kindness of ossi and others to provide updates, but Daniel's not obligated to do anything. I paid $200 years ago for my Harmony liscence; if there were people foolish enough to purchase theirs at any point within the past year despite all of the negative PR, and expected there to be updates, that's their own fault. There are alternatives out there; no reason for the bashing to take place. Negativity/anger/stomping one's feet and being bitter on a message board does nothing to expedite the process of possible updates. I know that if I were in his shoes, and I read through all of the silliness being posted (warranted or otherwise), I'd be in no rush to further the develop the product either.

Eiphes its not about that he is requiered to provide updates.

its about hes announcing updates but nothing happens.

and a fair seller would not sell his software if its not working anymore without community patches.

thats why so many people are pissed.

you should first understand why so many people are angry, and then blame them.

I just wanna say.. please remember that Sirius_White is pretty busy with personal life stuff as well :/ Harmony is still a project of his, but as most of us know, it's hard to juggle projects with personal life. Please don't hound him to release updates. He will when he has time.

I just wanna say.. please remember that Sirius_White is pretty busy with personal life stuff as well :/ Harmony is still a project of his, but as most of us know, it's hard to juggle projects with personal life. Please don't hound him to release updates. He will when he has time.

maybe he will if he really need more $

don't judge a book by its cover xD

just judge him on what he say and what he do lol xD

hehehe. maybe he buy a Villa or Lamborghini Murchielago ? :P