Sign in to follow this  
ScriptingPhailure

DB errors in console while starting up

Question

9 answers to this question

As I said elsewhere:

@Topic Starter:

I'm the creator and main maintainer of these upgrader scripts. That upgrader is way too outdated and needs update prior to applying. I have an experimental newer upgrader but can't test on my machine since my MySQL engine is broken. I could send you the newer, untested version so that you can test (on a backup, obviously) and tell me if it works.

Sorry for the trouble.

Last time I tried sending it to somebody else I got no feedback so I couldn't get the guarantee it worked or the user simply gave up.

My MySQL is still broken and I can't seem to be able to fix that one.

I can send it to you and hope I'll get tour feedback. Be warned though, I haven't been able to figure out vending reconstruction data and I've opted out to remove that.

apply the 21 sql updates that you are missing, btw are u using a new db or migrated from a rA db to hercules db?

Some of them work just fine, It went from 21 updates, to 7. I assumed they all didn't work since the first 4 didn't apply. I went through it one by one. So 14/21are applicable.

Edited by ScriptingPhailure

Some of them work just fine, It went from 21 updates, to 7. I assumed they all didn't work since the first 4 didn't apply. I went through it one by one. So 14/21are applicable.

Well, not all the updates goes to main sql, some belongs to logs.. :) unless you made the database for both the same..

And did you run the updates by date? descending to ascending? :D