karazu

[HELP] Command Control

Question

I have this script

-	script	fontcontrol	-1,{OnInit:	bindatcmd "font", strnpcinfo(0)+"::OnCommand"; // overwrite the @afk command	end;OnCommand:	if ( !countitem(20357) ) {		message strcharinfo(0), "You must have an Font Ticket to use this command";		end;	}	atcommand "@font"; // then execute back the original command	end;} 

My Plan is, they should have this specific Item first before they can use this command Example Font Ticket.

The problem is everytime I type @font 1 from 1 - 9 the command will not recognise the number instead this message will be shown.

post-2388-0-81753700-1395861663_thumb.png

please help.

13 answers to this question

That is creating an Infinite Loop X_X.

II cant understand what do you want to do...

Its If a player wants to use @font command and he doesn't have a ticket then he cant use the command..

On your trunk/conf/groups.conf configuration you need to be sure that the user have not the command on his group level.

Then it would work good.

-    script    fontcontrol    -1,{OnInit:    bindatcmd "font", strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnCommand"; // HERE PLEASE STRNPCINFO(3)    end;OnCommand:    if ( !countitem(20357) ) {        message strcharinfo(0), "You must have an Font Ticket to use this command";        end;    }    atcommand "@font "; // leave a space between    end;}
Edited by javierlog08

I suggest you to use those:

.@atcmd_command$       =  The name of the @command used.
.@atcmd_parameters$[]  =  Array containing the given parameters, 
                              starting from an index of 0.
.@atcmd_numparameters  =  The number of parameters defined.

take this as example
Edited by evilpuncker

-    script    adssfcvb    -1,{OnCommand:    if ( !countitem(501) ) { // change 501 to your item id.	    dispbottom "You must have an Font Ticket to use this command";	    end;    }    delitem 501,1; // change 501 to your item id.    atcommand "@font " + .@atcmd_parameters$;    end;    OnInit:    bindatcmd "font", strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnCommand"; // HERE PLEASE STRNPCINFO(3)    end;}
Edited by quesoph

-    script    adssfcvb    -1,{OnCommand:    if ( !countitem(501) ) {	    dispbottom "You must have an Font Ticket to use this command";	    end;    }    delitem 501,1;    atcommand "@font " + .@atcmd_parameters$;    end;    OnInit:    bindatcmd "font", strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnCommand"; // HERE PLEASE STRNPCINFO(3)    end;}

Sorry but  i don't want the item to be consumed, I want it  to stay in the inventory..

the purpose of this is just to check if the player only has the item. 

EDIT:

Thank you.I removed the delete item.

This is what I am looking for.

Edited by karazu

-    script    adssfcvb    -1,{OnCommand:    if ( !countitem(501) ) { // change 501 to your item id.	    dispbottom "You must have an Font Ticket to use this command";	    end;    }    atcommand "@font " + .@atcmd_parameters$;    end;    OnInit:    bindatcmd "font", strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnCommand"; // HERE PLEASE STRNPCINFO(3)    end;}

Then remove the delitem part.

Edited by quesoph

Up for this one.

I have one Problem..

The @aura of Dastjir pojee can type upto 3 set of Aura ex: @aura 999 888 777.

The problem is  in this script

-    script    adssfcvb    -1,{OnCommand:    if ( !countitem(501) ) { // change 501 to your item id.	    dispbottom "You must have an Font Ticket to use this command";	    end;    }    atcommand "@font " + .@atcmd_parameters$;    end;    OnInit:    bindatcmd "font", strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnCommand"; // HERE PLEASE STRNPCINFO(3)    end;} 

It will only read the first number, and will not recognize the next numbers..

For example @aura  999 888 777

The 888 and 777 is ignored already

Edited by karazu

Font Accepts only 1 number(the command @font)

---------------------------------------@font <0-9>Sets client font (0 is the default).---------------------------------------

Font Accepts only 1 number(the command @font)

---------------------------------------@font <0-9>Sets client font (0 is the default).---------------------------------------

@how about if I will use it in @aura?

-    script    adssfcvb    -1,{OnCommand:    if ( !countitem(501) ) { // change 501 to your item id.        dispbottom "You must have an Aura Ticket to use this command";        end;    }    atcommand "@aura "+atoi(.@atcmd_parameters$[0])+" "+atoi(.@atcmd_parameters$[1])+" "+atoi(.@atcmd_parameters$[2]);    end;    OnInit:    bindatcmd "aura", strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnCommand"; // HERE PLEASE STRNPCINFO(3)    end;} 
Edited by Dastgir Pojee

Change :

atcommand "@font " + .@atcmd_parameters$;

to :

atcommand "@font " + implode( .@atcmd_parameters$, " " );