Sign in to follow this  
dhaisuke

Modify Reflect Damage for Cart Termination, Safetywall, Desperado

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi, I 'm not very good at source but you could try this if you like

in map/battle.c find

if( wd->flag & BF_SHORT ) {            if( !is_boss(src) ) {                if( sc->data[SC_DEATHBOUND] && skill_id != WS_CARTTERMINATION ) { 

notice the  bold part  if( sc->data[sC_DEATHBOUND] && skill_id != WS_CARTTERMINATION ) {

try adding the skill id of the skill you want to bypass reflect like this

if( sc->data[SC_DEATHBOUND] && skill_id != WS_CARTTERMINATION && skill_id != GS_DESPERADO ) { 

I believe that part i asked you to find is the part that tells that CT should by-pass reflect(according to irowiki, that's official).

Let me know if it works, if it does maybe i'll try helping you with safetywall too, unlike desperado you can probably not do the same thing on safety wall probably something like what's done on deathbound is needed for that or much complex.

So yeah, just test it on a test server first. Implement at your own risk okay xD

Edited by Happy

Hi sir this is my battle.c

if( wd->flag & BF_SHORT ) {                        if( !is_boss(src) ) {                                if( sc->data[SC_DEATHBOUND] && skill_id != WS_CARTTERMINATION ) {                                        uint8 dir = map->calc_dir(target,src->x,src->y),                                              t_dir = unit->getdir(target);

but by default Cart Termination is Reflecting