Question

4 answers to this question

Well, I may say diffs are configurations done in the hexed, so perfect diffs, somehow, should be some good/perfect ( :D ) configurations. There aren't "noob questions", just remember it's better to ask than keep the doubt

All diffs for that clientDate is working well. Use Nemo patcher to diff the client.

Just select the diffs that you want in your client, and apply it, that would be only the perfect diff for you, since (assuming), you have planned how the server should be..

still 1 recommendation, if you want to use packet encryption feature, just diff it with custom keys

you can create your own custom keys and check here http://www.robrowser.com/prototype/packet-keys/ if it pass, otherwise use the keys(which has passed) listed below on that page, and dont forget to edit src/map/packets.h

thank you for all of you reply i will

i recently download 2013 12 23 client but its not reading my clientinfo.xml is there a problem with my diff?

thank you for all of you reply i will

i recently download 2013 12 23 client but its not reading my clientinfo.xml is there a problem with my diff?

Either you have diffed it with custom clientinfo.xml(name change) or

Client reads the first occurred clientinfo.xml

example for data.ini:

[DATA]0=SomethingElse.grf1=YourRO.grf

If SomethingElse.grf and YourRO.grf have clientinfo.xml, then SomethingElse.grf will be given preference as it occurred first.