dakai

1 doubt and 1 issue

Question

Hi guys, I'm trying to deal with 2 different things and I can't found the right config or the source of the problems.

1- Pets: every time that I try to catch a pet, I don't get the eggs, even when the slot machine show success, to test if is issue of wrong display in the slot machine I modified the % of success in the pet config file to make it 100% of success. After that I still don't getting a egg even if success is displayed. Any clues?

2- Text filter: this is more a doubt than a issue, in the "Friendship" quest, there is a step where you have to say few things to one of the npc, when you try to write "goddamn" or "damn" the game automatically change the word to ****, so you can't complete the quest. My question is this text filtering is in client of server side and where I can change of fix it.

11 answers to this question

have you tried using @itemlist and check if you have the actual egg?

yep, but no egg displayed on the list :/ it's like the server can't create a egg.

Finally I solved the problem, the sql insert script  for create the pets the incubate parameter is wrote like "incuvate" no "incubate", for know I changed the database column name, I don't know if in the repository version is already fixed, here is the server log:

: DB error - Unknown column 'incuvate' in 'field list'
[Debug]: at int_pet.c:43 - INSERT INTO `pet` (`class`,`name`,`account_id`,`char_id`,`level`,`egg_id`,`equip`,`intimate`,`hungry`,`rename_flag`,`incuvate`) VALUES ('1029', 'Isis', '0', '0', '47', '9021', '0', '250', '100', '0', '1')

clientside, in your grf find manner.txt comment what you don't want

Thxs ぽろりsecond issue solved.

Any clues about first one?

1 . Which pet you are trying to catch and from which tame item? Possibly try to see if its egg is obtainable by @item.

1 . Which pet you are trying to catch and from which tame item? Possibly try to see if its egg is obtainable by @item.

Any type of pet about 20 or 25 times each one, I tried bapho jr , sohee, lunatic, poring, drop, poporing, etc. The egg is possible to get via @item, that makes it more weird :/

try to get it via @makeegg? you cannot summon pet if you obtained it via @item..

I cant reproduce your problem, is your Server updated?

try to get it via @makeegg? you cannot summon pet if you obtained it via @item..

I cant reproduce your problem, is your Server updated?

Hi, I just tried the @makeegg and I don't get the egg, but no error message displayed. With @item I get the "item created message" but the egg don't appear. I running a checked out version from 2 weeks ago.

yep, but no egg displayed on the list :/ it's like the server can't create a egg.

Finally I solved the problem, the sql insert script  for create the pets the incubate parameter is wrote like "incuvate" no "incubate", for know I changed the database column name, I don't know if in the repository version is already fixed, here is the server log:

[Debug]: at int_pet.c:43 - INSERT INTO `pet` (`class`,`name`,`account_id`,`char_id`,`level`,`egg_id`,`equip`,`intimate`,`hungry`,`rename_flag`,`incuvate`) VALUES ('1029', 'Isis', '0', '0', '47', '9021', '0', '250', '100', '0', '1')

you are using old hercules with new sql-files, that causes the problem.

you are using old hercules with new sql-files, that causes the problem.

Well the version I downloaded 2 weeks ago and I followed one of the guides of setup here, but anyway if is already solved in the repository there is nothing to worry about, I will get a updated version.