Litro

Ms. AnnieRuru PvP Ladder 2.9 FUll SQL Table

Question

who have its please share it with me, i have searching over google and can't found it and eathena is currently down??.

and i know in the thread that ms. anie make is writen [bUG], but i haven't encounter it and the bug is stated not dangerous by ms anie her self, well in the past ms. annie said she will write over her script i know there is a mass people waiting for its

Thanks..

Litro

Edited by Litro

4 answers to this question

where is ownladder and other table, i think this script have 3 table, are not ?

I think there are only 2 tables required

you can search  'query_sql' to check how many tables she used

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `pvpladder` (char_id int(11) not null default '0' primary key,name varchar(30) not null default '',streaks smallint(6) unsigned not null default '0',kills smallint(6) unsigned not null default '0',deaths smallint(6) unsigned not null default '0',streaktime datetime) engine = myisam;CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `ownladder` (guild_id int(11) not null default '0' primary key,name varchar(24) not null default '',currentown smallint(6) unsigned not null default '0',highestown smallint(6) unsigned not null default '0',owntime datetime) engine = myisam;
Edited by Angelmelody