spectator

[Question] Data Folder & SVN

Question

6 answers to this question

You should install msysgit, then TortoiseGit, and then try to clone your repository. If you run into any problems, feel free to ask me here or in another forum section.

You could use Subversion (SVN) and TortoiseSVN for downloading and upgrading Hercules, however, neither all its features nor the Git capabilities are functional.

You should install msysgit, then TortoiseGit, and then try to clone your repository. If you run into any problems, feel free to ask me here or in another forum section.

You could use Subversion (SVN) and TortoiseSVN for downloading and upgrading Hercules, however, neither all its features nor the Git capabilities are functional.

thank you sir i already downloaded hercules using TortoiseGit but i got an error. git did not exit cleanly (exit code 128) how to fix this one sir?

Edited by spectator

If you scroll up a bit on that error it gives the description and what caused it. Sadly, I don't know what error codes are, but those errors usually come with some extra information on it and may help you (or me knowing what the problem is). I'm not TortoiseGit professional but I can be of help.