Beret

Group Search System

New packages for clients 2012-04+

// packet 0x8e6struct PACKET_ZC_PARTY_RECRUIT_ACK_REGISTER {  /* this+0x0 */ short PacketType  /* this+0x2 */ short Result}// packet 0x8e7struct PACKET_CZ_PARTY_RECRUIT_REQ_SEARCH {  /* this+0x0 */ short PacketType  /* this+0x2 */ short Level  /* this+0x4 */ unsigned long LastIndex  /* this+0x8 */ short ResultCount}// packet 0x8e9struct PACKET_CZ_PARTY_RECRUIT_REQ_DELETE {  /* this+0x0 */ short PacketType}// packet 0x8eastruct PACKET_ZC_PARTY_RECRUIT_ACK_DELETE {  /* this+0x0 */ short PacketType  /* this+0x2 */ short Result}// packet 0x8ebstruct PACKET_CZ_PARTY_RECRUIT_REQ_UPDATE {  /* this+0x0 */ short PacketType  /* this+0x2 */ char Notice[37]}// packet 0x8ecstruct PACKET_ZC_PARTY_RECRUIT_NOTIFY_INSERT {  /* this+0x0 */ short PacketType  /* this+0x2 */ struct PARTY_RECRUIT_AD_INFO Info {    /* this+0x0 */ unsigned long Index    /* this+0x4 */ long ExpireTime    /* this+0x8 */ char CharName[24]    /* this+0x20 */ struct PARTY_RECRUIT_DETAIL Detail {      /* this+0x0 */ short Level      /* this+0x2 */ char Notice[37]    }  }}// packet 0x8edstruct PACKET_ZC_PARTY_RECRUIT_NOTIFY_UPDATE {  /* this+0x0 */ short PacketType  /* this+0x2 */ unsigned long Index  /* this+0x6 */ char Notice[37]}// packet 0x8eestruct PACKET_ZC_PARTY_RECRUIT_NOTIFY_DELETE {  /* this+0x0 */ short PacketType  /* this+0x2 */ unsigned long Index}// packet 0x8efstruct PACKET_CZ_PARTY_RECRUIT_ADD_FILTERLINGLIST {  /* this+0x0 */ short PacketType  /* this+0x2 */ unsigned long Index}// packet 0x8f0struct PACKET_CZ_PARTY_RECRUIT_SUB_FILTERLINGLIST {  /* this+0x0 */ short PacketType  /* this+0x2 */ unsigned long GID}// packet 0x8f1struct PACKET_CZ_PARTY_RECRUIT_REQ_VOLUNTEER {  /* this+0x0 */ short PacketType  /* this+0x2 */ unsigned long Index}// packet 0x8f2struct PACKET_ZC_PARTY_RECRUIT_VOLUNTEER_INFO {  /* this+0x0 */ short PacketType  /* this+0x2 */ unsigned long AID  /* this+0x6 */ int Job  /* this+0xa */ short Level  /* this+0xc */ char CharName[24]

Zopokz, do you mind sending me your client and data? Because I tested here and I don't have the booking system at all o.o

bgamez23, do 2012-06-04aRagexe and 2012-06-05aRagexeRE hve the same UI as the one Zopokz posted here?

I tested with 2012-04-10 and I have the UI Zopokz showed but without recruit or blocklist button.

Zopokz, do you mind sending me your client and data? Because I tested here and I don't have the booking system at all o.o

bgamez23, do 2012-06-04aRagexe and 2012-06-05aRagexeRE hve the same UI as the one Zopokz posted here?

I tested with 2012-04-10 and I have the UI Zopokz showed but without recruit or blocklist button.

nope it's not the same. there are no block list. and also the chat dialog doesn't work when you try to click it, the UI of 2012-06-04aRagexe and 2012-06-05aRagexeRE is almost the same on beret post.

screen_Hercules000.jpg

Edited by bgamez23

@mkbu95, try this:

Go to Options -> Settings. You will get a window named Detail Options or something like that, where you can adjust sprite and texture resolution, right?
At to bottom of that window, you will see an option named: Menu: more. Click on 'more'.
In my case this only activate BGs tab, but just for trying...

Here you have the exe that I'm using for my server: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/56371708/KyrieRO.exe

Good try Zopokx, but.. The 'More' button doesn't shows the Booking Tab.. It only shows the battleground tab.. I can perfectly remember that

Good try Zopokx, but.. The 'More' button doesn't shows the Booking Tab.. It only shows the battleground tab.. I can perfectly remember that

I already said that, but just for trying... check my post.

I have been 2 years without playing or administrating a server. Last time that option didn't even exist. :)

Haha, okay.. I already send some instructions to mkbu95.. So let's wait see if he can

Thanks to M45T3R I was able to diff properly 2012-04-18aRagexeRE and 2012-04-17aRagexe (since I didn't found -18aRagexe).

2012-04-17aRagexe has the old UI.

I have the same result as 2012-04-10aRagexeRE with 2012-04-18aRagexeRE:

NGM51os.jpg

Notice the difference between Zopokx's

booking4hercules.jpg

The RECRUIT button and BLOCKLIST button.

I need those two buttons in order to implement it fully :/

@Zopokx, do you mind sending me your data by PM? I'm getting lua errors (weird because I used mine with 2012-04-18aRagexeRE and there was no problem).

I think that's my skin too.. But it was on rAthena.. :facepalm:

Upload it to mediafire if you can, i want it back too xD it's incomplete

I think that's my skin too.. But it was on rAthena.. :facepalm:

Upload it to mediafire if you can, i want it back too xD it's incomplete

I have done it :) (But it is still incomplete)

I will release it in a close future (in summer) because nowadays I don't have enough spare time.
Edited by Zopokx

i find out now how to make it work on 2012-06-04aRagexe and for 2012-06-05aRagexeRE

it use now packet 0861

packet(0x0861,18,clif->pPartyBookingRegisterReq,2,4,6);

screen_Hercules_Test003.jpg