jaBote

eAmod down?

I was about to tell people that asked me on Spanish support forums to go to the eAmod forums for asking for the "new" eAmod BGs but... it's down?

I mean it's been removed from Zephyrus' web zephysoft.com, which can lead us to wonder what's happened to that. Maybe the leak of eAmod that had been released about a month ago has made him decide to quit the project? This wouldn't show any thing other than childishness on his behalf (which wouldn't surprise me at all, actually).

Since there hasn't been any announce of discontinuation, I guess we can take the software as abandonware?

I haven't shared the link of the latest leaked copy of eAmod on purpose since I'd prefer to give Zeph a grace month or so to know whether he's kinda actually abandoned it or not. Please, if you know, don't publish the link on the forum till the grace time has expired. I'm just giving Zeph the respect he deserves as common courtesy, even if I honestly feel what he has done doesn't deserve that.

last commit from eAmod svn:

dWFl.jpg

Haha , notice on svn commit :P

Zephyrus loves his customers. :D